ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Basketball

Mar 24, 2006
Hannas and Kingsley. What kind of players act the way they did in the game with Kentucky in the SEC tournament? All because they were outplayed and out hustled. Does your coach have any morals and integrity? What has he done about these low class attacks? Probably nothing. You have to have morals, integrity and class to take meaningful action. Not only losers, but sore losers. Pigs is a fitting name.

Hannas and Kingsley. What kind of players act the way they did in the game with Kentucky in the SEC tournament? All because they were outplayed and out hustled. Does your coach have any morals and integrity? What has he done about these low class attacks? Probably nothing. You have to have morals, integrity and class to take meaningful action. Not only losers, but sore losers. Pigs is a fitting name.
Prolly more than Cal did to Monk for his no class throat slash gesture to the Arkansas bench.

raw

Reactions: ua28930
Class is not a word for your basketball program. Your coach is two for two in getting his previous coaching stops put on probation. I suspect that if the NCAA did an investigation of 'big blue',they would see your greasy coach is cheating just as much as he ever has. You have no morals,integrity,or class. The truth hurts.

Reactions: ua28930 and Hoythog
Class is not a word for your basketball program. Your coach is two for two in getting his previous coaching stops put on probation. I suspect that if the NCAA did an investigation of 'big blue',they would see your greasy coach is cheating just as much as he ever has. You have no morals,integrity,or class. The truth hurts.

Truth does often hurt, yes. You'll have to excuse the less gracious UK fans, coming over here like that after a nice win. Heck, don't know what gets into some people. You think it's the first time they've ever seen somebody take a punch or a hard shove. Besides, these days, good folks are supposed to be sympathetic and tolerant, particular when other folks is doing good charity work like y'all is doing by giving Mike Anderson a job, and letting shop lifters on your team, boys who run counterfeit money in your people's businesses wearing that "fine" Razorback uniform, and so that's all okay. We good. But, if we could just ask one favor when y'all come to Lexington, please keep those awful boys away from our chillrens, hmmm?

I'm pretty pissed at Hannas and Kingsley myself. We had fought our way back into the game and while it was unlikely to happen, we did have an opportunity to make something happen but the back to back flagrants by those two wrapped up the win for the cats with a pretty ribbon and handed them the game. If it was me I wouldn't let either of them play in the tournament opener.

Reactions: CHANCE 52
Read and get the facts if you truly are able to read.

I'm pretty pissed at Hannas and Kingsley myself. We had fought our way back into the game and while it was unlikely to happen, we did have an opportunity to make something happen but the back to back flagrants by those two wrapped up the win for the cats with a pretty ribbon and handed them the game. If it was me I wouldn't let either of them play in the tournament opener.
Thank You for your honesty and common sense Count Hogula.

Sorry you lost to UNC. I was pulling for all SEC teams to win. Hogs played a great game until the last 4 minutes. Hannah's should have called timeout to avoid the turnover.

Reactions: JunkyardHawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT