ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas - great place, great job, great university....

Jul 10, 2001
but coach's worry about their careers, and any concerns about the Arkansas job have NOTHING to do with Arkansas itself, it's the damned SEC West coupled with proximity to recruits. That's it. The only reasons FSU looks better to prospective coaches. The ACC SUCKS and FSU could be in second place within one year, and competing for the league title in two years. All "tailwinds". Arkansas situation has lots of "headwinds". I would forget all these "comers" and get a proven, fearless type, like Malzahn, or (I really like) Skip Holtz. He is already recruiting the same patch, has his toes in Texas. Great fit.

but coach's worry about their careers, and any concerns about the Arkansas job have NOTHING to do with Arkansas itself, it's the damned SEC West coupled with proximity to recruits. That's it. The only reasons FSU looks better to prospective coaches. The ACC SUCKS and FSU could be in second place within one year, and competing for the league title in two years. All "tailwinds". Arkansas situation has lots of "headwinds". I would forget all these "comers" and get a proven, fearless type, like Malzahn, or (I really like) Skip Holtz. He is already recruiting the same patch, has his toes in Texas. Great fit.
two of the worst coaches we could hire.

Hmmmmm....

Username checks out. This is legit.

troll

OM hired an ol coach and look what happened to us. Just say no! AR-kansas should be an awesome job!!! I don't get it. Are your admins total nerds? C'mon, I want to beat y'all but you are a very cool place!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT