ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Judd pressing charges....

GACMAN

Starter
Oct 19, 2004
assuming it will be against some Arkansas fans....I guess she tweeted during the Arkansas-Cansucky game that she did not like that we were playing physical with her little boys...some fans took exception to that and tweeted her back....guess she did not like what was said so she announced that she will be pressing charges.....stay tuned!!!

Screw her.....I'm so sick of watching a game against Kentucky that they always have to make sure they show her every time after they score, during timeouts, and at halftime.
We should sue Dicky V and her for them kissing on TV. Skank!

I'm not a lawyer, but I think being a public figure, celebrity etc. keeps her from having a case. Plus, anyone who goes on twitter should know they just invited the world to come in.

Originally posted by bobhawg:
I'm not a lawyer, but I think being a public figure, celebrity etc. keeps her from having a case. Plus, anyone who goes on twitter should know they just invited the world to come in.
I don't know how much of a case she has in this specific instance, but it won't be the first time twitter threats have been responded too legally. But being a public figure certainly does not mean a person can be threatened without consequence, not really sure why you would think that. I think you are talking about parody law, which is completely different than threats. Curt Schilling is also supposedly going to sue people who threatened his daughter. And I also completely disagree about being on twitter. Obviously there are trolls out their, but that doesn't mean this kind of thing should be accepted. Again, I am not sure of her specific case, but let's be honest, anyone who lowers themselves to that level over sports (or really anything), probably needs to re-evaluate their life.

This post was edited on 3/17 10:28 PM by Cubs79

they threatened to rape her

That obviously should be a different story than idle mean replies. It is hard to believe anyone would be so stupid as to actually do something like that. I obviously do not use twitter so i did not see that kind of reply. And I agree that is not something to condone ever.

The one I seen said...that she posted was she could go $uck Cals 2 in --ck.
She baited them, from her starting the whole mess with they can kiss my teams free throw making A$$. And how dirty we were playing.

Even tho she started it, if it's true they sent that skank rape threats??? Then they went way over board and they need a severe punishment.
But it's not the first time Drama Queen has filed a law suit against anybody. Ask her parents. She did momma Judd.

And if I'm not mistaken she posed naked in some pictures a long time ago. Any women that will defile her body for money to take pictures of her naked is straight up a skank. Maybe thats Kentucky's recruiting tool?

Originally posted by Me so hawgie:
The one I seen said...that she posted was she could go $uck Cals 2 in --ck.
She baited them, from her starting the whole mess with they can kiss my teams free throw making A$$. And how dirty we were playing.

Even tho she started it, if it's true they sent that skank rape threats??? Then they went way over board and they need a severe punishment.
But it's not the first time Drama Queen has filed a law suit against anybody. Ask her parents. She did momma Judd.

And if I'm not mistaken she posed naked in some pictures a long time ago. Any women that will defile her body for money to take pictures of her naked is straight up a skank. Maybe thats Kentucky's recruiting tool?
Seriously? Making a comment on twitter about a basketball game is baiting people to make sexist/threatening comments? If that is the case, then those are some extremely weak minded people. I am sorry, but you thinking that is baiting is simply absurd. The fact you think she started it is telling.

And BTW, it was her sister she filed a lawsuit against, not her mom. Her sister installed a tracking device on her car, which her sister admitted to. Do you honestly think she was out of line for pursuing that? Or would you be good with people tracking you without your knowledge or consent?
This post was edited on 3/20 9:39 AM by Cubs79

That obviously should be a different story than idle mean replies. It is hard to believe anyone would be so stupid as to actually do something like that. I obviously do not use twitter so i did not see that kind of reply. And I agree that is not something to condone ever.
People do it on the time. Online comment culture seems to bring out the absolutely worst in people. And is has been pursued before legally.

Seriously? Making a comment on twitter about a basketball game is baiting people to make sexist/threatening comments? If that is the case, then those are some extremely weak minded people. I am sorry, but you thinking that is baiting is simply absurd. The fact you think she started it is telling.

And BTW, it was her sister she filed a lawsuit against, not her mom. Her sister installed a tracking device on her car, which her sister admitted to. Do you honestly think she was out of line for pursuing that? Or would you be good with people tracking you without your knowledge or consent?

Look cubs79....
I never said anything about what they wrote was cool or condone for that matter, those type of people need to be locked up or beat to death.
What I was saying.....if she never would've said for Razorbacks, or fans of razorback to kiss her A$$, I would say....we wouldn't be having this conversation right now....Agree? And I stand by what I said....baiting is way to catch something right? Who started it?

I notice you didn't have anything to say about her nude pics. The article I read had her mom. Then while I was trying to find something about what was said, I came across her naked posing for a magazine.
Social Media is hurting our young kids and world at that.

Ps your being tracked wether you know it or not, and without your consent, unless you communicate with pen and paper and a stamp.

Look cubs79....
I never said anything about what they wrote was cool or condone for that matter, those type of people need to be locked up or beat to death.
What I was saying.....if she never would've said for Razorbacks, or fans of razorback to kiss her A$$, I would say....we wouldn't be having this conversation right now....Agree? And I stand by what I said....baiting is way to catch something right? Who started it?

I notice you didn't have anything to say about her nude pics. The article I read had her mom. Then while I was trying to find something about what was said, I came across her naked posing for a magazine.
Social Media is hurting our young kids and world at that.

Ps your being tracked wether you know it or not, and without your consent, unless you communicate with pen and paper and a stamp.
You quite clearly said she baited people, which no rational person would remotely think.

Why would I comment on her nude pics? Is that an invitation to rape? Be honest. If not, then bringing it up is pointless.

And if you think a tweet about a basketball game is "starting it", then you are as screwed up as the people tweeting her.

Why are you remotely defending these people? There is no defense. None. Just say, "they were out of line", and leave it at that. She didn't start anything, and if you honestly think that, you need help.

This post was edited on 3/21 7:59 AM by Cubs79

Why are we still talking about precious little Ashley. After this little belle said we were too physical on her dainty Pcats and then deleted her post after she started complaining that she was attacked and given graphic suggestions on what she could do with her criticism. She's a washed up Hollywood actress seeking press and a life long victim who along with Coach Cal makes their team a victim when it suits them. Frankly Ashley, I don't give a damn!

Your a typical nut job Kentucky fan....cubs79....For the third time drama queen! I didn't condone what was said if it was said. Did you talk to Ashley yourself? Did she show you these things personally? Cause everything you see on the internet is true....right? I seen a few of them she posted, but never anything about being raped. Until FACTS come out, you and her are in the same boat...(Drama Queen). I'm not taking up for classless acts....but I am taking up for if people would keep it zip and off social meadia we wouldn't be having this discussion. Have a good day sir.

Your a typical nut job Kentucky fan....cubs79....For the third time drama queen! I didn't condone what was said if it was said. Did you talk to Ashley yourself? Did she show you these things personally? Cause everything you see on the internet is true....right? I seen a few of them she posted, but never anything about being raped. Until FACTS come out, you and her are in the same boat...(Drama Queen). I'm not taking up for classless acts....but I am taking up for if people would keep it zip and off social meadia we wouldn't be having this discussion. Have a good day sir.
Give me a break. You say you don't condone it, yet you bring up every excuse in the book to rationalize it, including nude photos and issues with her family and what not. None of which has anything to do with this conversation. That is simply your way of making the issue about her, and not the jerks who caused the situation. My god, you even said she "baited them". Seriously? You honestly think she baited them? I guess it's just good she wasn't wearing a short skirt while tweeting, or I am sure you would bring that up to.

This post was edited on 3/21 1:46 PM by Cubs79

Originally posted by Cubs79:

Give me a break. You say you don't condone it, yet you bring up every excuse in the book to rationalize it, including nude photos and issues with her family and what not. None of which has anything to do with this conversation. That is simply your way of making the issue about her, and not the jerks who caused the situation. My god, you even said she "baited them". Seriously? You honestly think she baited them? I guess it's just good she wasn't wearing a short skirt while tweeting, or I am sure you would bring that up to.

Well, perhaps the response was disproportional BUT, Ashley did throw the proverbial "first lick".

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

As a UK fan I would gladly give y'all that liberal (censored)

The vast majority of UK fans I know are tired of her act. We would love to see a game without her face in the stands wearing a UK shirt. It is embarrassing.

She is a certifiably crazy liberal, and relishes in all of the Kentucky Wildcats attention. Did she attend the NIT a few years ago when UK lost in the first round to Robert Morris?

Originally posted by original hambone:
Originally posted by Cubs79:

Well, perhaps the response was disproportional BUT, Ashley did throw the proverbial "first lick".

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
No she didnt. She commented on a basketball game. If you disagree with her opinion, by all means comment on her opinion of the game. That is certainly fair game. But that is obviously not what a lot of these people did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT