ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn pushing Gus out today

I don’t see it. I see Gus getting a big raise at Auburn. Better get on Norvell quick or Arkansas might have to go with option 3, 4 or 5. I have no faith Arkansas knows what they are doing. Boosters are running the show from what I’m reading.

Don't know why anybody thought Gus would leave Auburn, they have deeper pockets than we do and tend to recruit higher rated athletes, and as shown with Cam Newton, aren't worried about the NCAA when they feel the need to outright buy one.

Don't know why anybody thought Gus would leave Auburn, they have deeper pockets than we do and tend to recruit higher rated athletes, and as shown with Cam Newton, aren't worried about the NCAA when they feel the need to outright buy one.
Losers always claim its something other than better teams, programs, coaches and fans.
Were you one of the 20 thousand that attended the last Arkansas game?
Hope so, otherwise you are part of the problem.

Losers always claim its something other than better teams, programs, coaches and fans.
Were you one of the 20 thousand that attended the last Arkansas game?
Hope so, otherwise you are part of the problem.
Get your mommy to explain my post to you, seems over your head. Gus was here and saw first hand how the village idiots show their backsides to the world when trying to run off a coach they don't like. No way he would come here with the rep we have. The program will never be consistant enough to reach it's potential as long as there is a revolving door in the coaches office.

I agree the Nutthaters/Mitchlovers did so much damage, it can never be repaired. 95 out of 100 coaches wouldn’t touch Arkansas. 3 of 5 that would have issues that keeps them from landing another Arkansas level job. Our choices are very limited. So it is important to try to find 1 of the 2 left, out of 100 that can move us mforward.

I agree the Nutthaters/Mitchlovers did so much damage, it can never be repaired. 95 out of 100 coaches wouldn’t touch Arkansas. 3 of 5 that would have issues that keeps them from landing another Arkansas level job. Our choices are very limited. So it is important to try to find 1 of the 2 left, out of 100 that can move us mforward.
Respectfully, that was 10 years ago. No one remembers that. Maybe Gus. It's time to move on.

Everyone remembers ask the other SEC schools that bring it up when we try to hire a new coach. Or the reporters that bring it up when we are coach hunting. Google Arkansas football and read the articles. There is one on a Gus article and a couple on why the Coaches will not come to Arkansas. It’s because of the crazy fans that ran off Nutt. The Mitchies are the problem.

Reactions: Ole Hambone
Get your mommy to explain my post to you, seems over your head. Gus was here and saw first hand how the village idiots show their backsides to the world when trying to run off a coach they don't like. No way he would come here with the rep we have. The program will never be consistant enough to reach it's potential as long as there is a revolving door in the coaches office.
Its clear you are overly sensitive to being labeled a loser. Sorry to offend you snowflake. Good luck with Chad.
Think about counseling! LOL

How often does a fan base FOI a coaches phone records?

How often does a fan base fly banners?

We made a lasting impression...
I am sure Houston and everyone else remembers how bad that was. Hope Coach Morris works out.
Got to get rid of Lunney though. His arrogance and lack of getting more Arkansas kids is not something the new coaching staff needs. There is no cost to being nice even if the kid is not Razorback material. That was not the way CBB and staff operated.
Go Hogs

ADVERTISEMENT