ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Practice Today

PorkshankRedemption

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2011
@masonchoate or @RStew32 is there any way if they ever split up position groups to focus on the bigs? I feel like there are two unknowns right now with this team: where will Devo fit and what is the rotation at the five spot?

The Devo answer won't be known until the games are played...but I feel like we could get a decent feel for the 5 with practice video.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: masonchoate
Gonna be completely honest with you here, I don't have a good enough grasp on basketball to answer those questions, but I'll have video up after practice.

Gonna be completely honest with you here, I don't have a good enough grasp on basketball to answer those questions, but I'll have video up after practice.
I'm not looking for an answer on the topic, more just saying if during the 20-minute taping window they break away and you're only able to get a position group (kind of like the last 20 seconds or so of the first tape with the shooting), to perhaps focus on the post players.

Reactions: masonchoate
@masonchoate or @RStew32 is there any way if they ever split up position groups to focus on the bigs? I feel like there are two unknowns right now with this team: where will Devo fit and what is the rotation at the five spot?

The Devo answer won't be known until the games are played...but I feel like we could get a decent feel for the 5 with practice video.

Thanks in advance!
Anything for you Pork.

• Haha
Reactions: PorkshankRedemption
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT