ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor students troll WBC at game Saturday.

Jon Jackson

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2005
This is awesome..

baylor-westboro-protest-lead.jpg

baylor-westboro-protest-2.jpg

baylor-westboro-protest-5.jpg

baylor-westboro-protest-6.jpg

Hopefully this becomes a trend and helps to end the ridiculousness known as the WBC. As a believer, they are embarrassing and make us non-zealots look like idiots. I tried to take a picture of them in Arlington before the Cotton Bowl and a cop asked/told me not to, please just keep moving. I did ask for permission first.

OCCUPY WBC! Bravo, Baylor students.

Originally posted by efeatherston52:
Hopefully this becomes a trend and helps to end the ridiculousness known as the WBC. As a believer, they are embarrassing and make us non-zealots look like idiots. I tried to take a picture of them in Arlington before the Cotton Bowl and a cop asked/told me not to, please just keep moving. I did ask for permission first.

OCCUPY WBC! Bravo, Baylor students.
Couldn't agree more. How have you been man? I can't remember if you know my handle or not but I know you from back home in your dream hometown.

The Lord works in mysterious ways. The WBC has helped to act as a catalyst to draw out the tremendous support we have for for our fallen soldiers and their families. Hate them but I love the reaction they have caused.

Patriot Guard

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT