ADVERTISEMENT

Beating a dead horse

hognation2007

Letterman
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
Harrisburg
I know it’s the same topic every week with Sam on here but enough is enough. Continuing to run green and broden on the field is reason enough. We continue to trot a QB out there than can throw accurate pass to save his life. Dude has as many TDs and ints as games he’s played. Cool he can run a little is that really enough to keep experimenting. Idk how but he worse than KJ at reading a defense and holds the ball longer. He has yet to release a ball before the route is finished. These timing issues should have been fixed in the summer. Then we target a guy 7-8 times a game and he drops 9 of em. Broden has had countless balls go right through his hands that should be made by a D1 athlete.

I don’t understand how a competent coach could justify either one of these guys being out there. He has not addressed the drop issues with broden one time.

Let’s talk about time management and timeout uses. The timeout today just to turn around and try to fake a FG has to be top of the list of bonehead calls he’s made. If you’re going for it just line up and go for it. I wanted him to do well so bad but I’m done defending any of em outside of Travis Williams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.