ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby Patrino to Arkansas as offense coordinator

Could we put a clause in his contract that he has to wear a chastity belt and only CBB has a key?

But seriously though, he seems tailor-made for being a big time OC since he's so indifferent to recruiting. I would be ok with it.

There is no way this ever happens... 1.) his offensive philosophy is no where near what CBB wants. 2.) why would he step down as hc somewhere to be an offensive coordinator. 3.) he has always been a..... mean person and left us in a bad place

Originally posted by Bacons Rebellion:

Originally posted by T Mc:

Petrino
No, I think means some guy named Bobby Patrino. That's the only way it makes any sense.
It's a different guy all together. Not only is he a great play caller but he's a good recruiter too. Ironically hates both blondes and motorcycles from what I understand.

He could come back in disguise as Robby Patrino. He could grow him beard and shave his head and get a facelift and there ya go. Robby Patrino no one would know and we could get back to our winning ways. I think it could work.

He'll be at a major university if not this yr then next. He will be back into bigtime coaching....just too much of a demand for a proven winner. jmo.

Maybe Saban will spurn Bama and Texas and come be our DB? Then, all that is left to do is put the full court press on Beemer at V. Tech to take over special teams duties.

I am giddy!!!

Heard yesterday evening that Saban was headed to Texas with Kirby Smart as his DC and Petrino as his OC. Saban salary at $8M, Smart at $3M and Petrino at $3.25M. Highest paid staff in football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT