ADVERTISEMENT

OT Bullying in school

Bullying will never go away

There are things that can be done
They could teach self defense
They could have the weaker kids paired with a bodyguard

I know they are supposed to set up a PO Box for people to write letters of encouragement to.

It breaks my heart to see the pain in this young mans eyes.

I’ll definitely be sending him a word of encouragement and since he’s in Tennessee I’ll make sure to send him some Razorback swag as well.

I’ve seen this story online a ton in there last day or so, but thank you for posting it here.

Reactions: treestandhog
It's a bad deal, but that video isn't going to make things any better. Showing weakness is what bullys thrive on.

Eh? The video has gone viral. The bully wont look in this kids direction now. This kid is gonna get a lot of support from this at school.

I agree they thrive on weakness but Bullies generally won’t phuck with their target in front of anyone other than their POS buddies they’re trying to impress. They don’t wanna get in trouble or exposed for what they’re doing. Now that the spot light has been turned on him, the bully will scatter like a roach. I’d bet a grand the bully will now receive a taste of his own medicine from other kids at school taking up for Keaton.

Are u inbred? It brings awareness and this kid is getting gofund me accounts set up, invites to major sporting events. All because of this. A simple hug would make him feel better!

I never said it was ok to bully so do act like I did. I'm just saying this "fame" will blow over. Then it'll be back to status quo if he doesn't learn to stand up for himself of fins some who will.

Kids probably not even in high school yet and crying in videos like this. It'll follow him.

I know, I was a little guy, and people tried to pick on me all the time. I said F-it and got tough and didn't show any fear of those type of guys. They left me alone after I kicked one of one of their asses.

I never said it was ok to bully so do act like I did. I'm just saying this "fame" will blow over. Then it'll be back to status quo if he doesn't learn to stand up for himself of fins some who will.

Kids probably not even in high school yet and crying in videos like this. It'll follow him.

I know, I was a little guy, and people tried to pick on me all the time. I said F-it and got tough and didn't show any fear of those type of guys. They left me alone after I kicked one of one of their asses.

Cool

Reactions: HawgWild79

Your second paragraph is dumb, fits you well.

This is Keaton's sister's twitter. A ton of people are sending messages to him through her account. Kind of cool to look at. A bunch of celebrities and athletes. Dude will be a rockstar at school Monday.

Not for that kid being bullied. It will follow him around for years.
Problem is you’re not listening or looking at the kid. I’ve seen kids with mental issues and physical issues that were bullied and frankly couldn’t stop it. It’s not that kids issue, it the kids doing it.
Parents need to talk to their kids, just like that kid was being talked to. Stay informed and let your child know you got his or hers back if they ever need it. You can stop that, but only if you communicate with your child.

Reactions: treestandhog

I knew this was where we were headed

no matter what the adults do in public,,,,there is still that alone time in public bathrooms. Every kid's nightmare

Reactions: mtsuhog85
Sadly this happens. I can recommend martial arts as I did my boys now both 1st degree black belts Taekwondo, But more important they teach control. Most people think martial arts is for revenge if you are one don't bother. Giving kids a scholarship for getting beat down? It will not help him in life! Help him get some self confidence.(I witnessed girls and boy's) Earn things in life that will help. FYI it takes about 5 years to earn a first degree black belt. Once you earn that degree no reductions in belt rank and the individual can go back anytime for refresher and further belt ranks. Stick with it to a 1st degree and you will find your child with some pride.Meanwhile they have all the belts hanging on the wall while all the comfort trophies are thrown away. PS both my boys earned eagle scouts too! Help your children they are looking for answers.

Last edited:
Sadly this happens. I can recommend martial arts as I did my boys now both 1st degree black belts Taekwondo, But more important they teach control. Most people think martial arts is for revenge if you are one don't bother. Giving kids a scholarship for getting beat down will not help him in life! Help him get some self confidence. Earn things in life that will help. FYI it takes about 5 years to earn a first degree black belt. Once you earn that degree no reductions in belt rank and the individual can go back anytime for refresher and further belt ranks. Stick with it to a 1st degree and you will find your child with some pride. PS both are eagle scouts too!

My 5 year old son has been in it for 5 months now. It's an amazing deal. Since he's been in class, he now says yes sir/mam. Minds us much better. And has a huge energy release.

Most of what he's learning is control, respect, and exercise.

Reactions: airproar
Hope your smart ass donated money, because now they're saying the mom is a known racist. But im sure you already knew that too.
Because she's got a Cofederate flag and such ?? I'm not one bit racist...have many minority friends...and I see nothing wrong with anyone having a Confederate flag...or bandana, cap, shirt, licence plate, etc. It doesn't carry the same meaning as it might have 150 years ago.

The liberals attacking her need to crawl back under the pathetic rock they came from....those tears her son was crying weren't in the least bit fake....and he is what this is really about...bullying innocent kids/people....not his mom and her flag or memorabilia.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT