ADVERTISEMENT

Canceling Subscription Experience

drobinso

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
What a joke, went to cancel my subscription and the only option is to talk via chat to "sandeep." I believe under the circumstances if you paid your annual renewal fee in the last couple of months you should be able to request a refund for months you haven't used yet but you have paid for under false pretenses. I will never use another yahoo backed/sponsored product again. I used to use them to play fantasy sports, but I'll be taking that to another provider as well. Then to top it all off you get a poorly worded confirmation e-mail like so....

"Hello David,

Thank you for contacting Rivas!

Per your request and authorization over chat, we've cancelled your subscription as of 05/16/2018.

You'll still have access to Rivals.com premium content for the rest of your paid term, which ends on 4/14/2019, so stay up to date on your favorite team!

If you have second thoughts about cancelling your subscription, you can always reactivate it before the end of its current term. Here's how:

1. Sign in to Rivals.com.
  2. Click your username in the upper-right.
  3. Click the 2nd instance of your username from the drop-down menu.
  4. Click Subscriptions.
  5. Under your subscription's details, click Reactivate Subscription.

You can also find these steps in our help article about reactivating your Rivals.com subscription.

If you have any other queries related to Rivals, feel free to reach back to us.

Kind regards,
Sandeep
Rivals.com"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT