ADVERTISEMENT

Chavis

Feb 9, 2002
Don't let your program make a huge mistake. Chavis is washed up. I am a Tennessee fan. We tried to warn LSU and their fans tried to warn Texas AM. The last three head coaches he has worked for have all been fired. Good luck.

Don't let your program make a huge mistake. Chavis is washed up. I am a Tennessee fan. We tried to warn LSU and their fans tried to warn Texas AM. The last three head coaches he has worked for have all been fired. Good luck.
thanks for the warning from a program that hired butch jones and a basically verbally stunted individual who has never been a head coach at any level of sport. you might want to worry about your house, we'll be fine

thanks for the warning from a program that hired butch jones and a basically verbally stunted individual who has never been a head coach at any level of sport. you might want to worry about your house, we'll be fine
LOL, I didn't hire Botch Jones!! Obviously you are turning a blind eye to the truth. Fulmer, fired, Miles fired, Sumlin, fired, who was the defensive coordinator for all these guys? Of course if you like non recruiting coordinators that fold up like a cheap suit in the fourth quarter, then you have our man. Ha, ha.

That’s not entirely true, Bielema never beat A&M Bc of second half adjustments.

Derek Dooley? Maybe you should worry about your own team.

Guys, he’s just speaking the truth. The last 3 HC’S that he’s worked for has been fired- btw, i don’t think the New Coach at that school didn’t retain him!! UMMM

Chavis had nothing to do with Miles. He set his on table for getting firrr by LSU and it began years before. Now they put Coach O in his place. Do get it.

Sumlin, like most O driven HC think you can just play great O....score alot of points and win. Remember CBP.

TN hasn't played great D scince Chavis. Now the game has revolved alot in the last 10 years.

Reactions: tburkeslice
If you can get Chief elite talent he can still coach. Better have A+ talent at CB and DE.
Chief believes in Jimmy's and Joe's more than X's and O's.

Sumlin- drunk who likes prescription pills. They had a no contact rule in practice. Lol. Who the hell does that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT