ADVERTISEMENT

Clay Travis-CNN- Boobs

LowerArkHog

Letterman
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2014
Ouachita, AR
i know most of you probably remember when Clay said on CNN in a live interview he only believe in two things, the 1st Amendment and boobs.

CNN hosts went nuts and Twitter exploded and Clay had a field day with it.

Clay offered 20k for someone to get on CNNs live New Years Eve coverage and say the loved boobs.

A guy and his wife faked a marriage proposal and dropped a huge. "I LOVE BOOBS!!!!!"

Clay is going to pay up. It was great...

He’s a moron for spending thousands of dollars on that.
The "moron" has made himself into a millionaire doing stuff like that. Love him or hate him he's far from being a moron.

People totally miss the point on most of his stuff. He's not being an immature jerk by saying "boobs" and getting others to say it. It's just his way to point out how fake the outrage is. CNN spent time last year on NYE discussing nipples and this year making testicle size jokes. Clay just does that stuff to watch them get all worked up and then call them out on it. Like it or not, this day in time his way is much more effective than handwriting a letter to the company president. Clay knows what he's doing.

The "moron" has made himself into a millionaire doing stuff like that. Love him or hate him he's far from being a moron.

People totally miss the point on most of his stuff. He's not being an immature jerk by saying "boobs" and getting others to say it. It's just his way to point out how fake the outrage is. CNN spent time last year on NYE discussing nipples and this year making testicle size jokes. Clay just does that stuff to watch them get all worked up and then call them out on it. Like it or not, this day in time his way is much more effective than handwriting a letter to the company president. Clay knows what he's doing.
Wasting ten grand on someone saying boobs is moronic. Even if you like his style.

not sure when being classless and disrespectful became an admirable trait.
I know, I can't stand CNN either
jeremiah_johnson_nodding.gif

He just paid $20k for a couple Million$ worth of internet chatter and free publicity. In fact here you are talking about some one you don't like. How much an individual have to pay in a national add campaign to get you and I to talk about them? A lot more than $20k

100% correct, Boss. This "boobs" play was genius.

Reactions: BOSSHOGFREE
He just paid $20k for a couple Million$ worth of internet chatter and free publicity. In fact here you are talking about some one you don't like. How much an individual have to pay in a national add campaign to get you and I to talk about them? A lot more than $20k
Keep thinking Clay Travis is a genius. I’ll keep thinking he’s a douche.

Reactions: BarstoolHog

This is only good because people are goofy enough to listen to him. The same can be said for so many in this culture. I guess we can call Jerry Springer a genius too. Even though I'm blue collar neither of these would hold the floor with me in the room. I'd yank it away fast and furious.

This is only good because people are goofy enough to listen to him. The same can be said for so many in this culture. I guess we can call Jerry Springer a genius too. Even though I'm blue collar neither of these would hold the floor with me in the room. I'd yank it away fast and furious.
But yet you clicked on a thread about him, read the thread about him and now commented on the thread about him.

Reactions: BOSSHOGFREE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT