ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick & Eric Reid

Ujdm7dP.gif

But this was never about money, right? It was about all of the oppression in the world, yet he's about to get paid while the people he "fought for" are still in the same position. Yep, sounds right.

F**king disgraceful. You don’t reward social malfeasance or malcontention. You condemn it. These clowns were looking for shut up handout. Doesn’t that sound familiar?
Do you think the NFL would’ve paid them millions to “shut up” if they hadn’t proved collusion?
Yes! It’s the social ramifications that we’re hurting NFL. They couldn’t win the social PR battle so they paid them to shut up. That’s my opinion. But I’m sure the “mods” will shut this down asap so I’m done. I said it. I believe it. Moving on...

Nope, somebody is “woke”. Seen this before. Nobody colluded. CK ****ed himself.

Nobody colluded? I think you have it all wrong. The league was in danger of having a boat load of evidence exposed to prove that their was collusion so they chose to settle before that happened according to reports.
You’re not an attorney for plaintiff. You know nothing. No collusion, it’s just common sense.

Nobody colluded? I think you have it all wrong. The league was in danger of having a boat load of evidence exposed to prove that there was collusion so they chose to settle before that happened according to reports.
My question is, why would CK settle? Why not take it all the way?

It just seems that if he went all the way, he could’ve made even more money and screwed the nfl.

Everyone with any sense knows this is essentially an admission of guilt from the NFL. I think he probably got as much money as he would have otherwise. This is much more money than he would have earned had he stayed in the NFL as a player.

It just seems that if he went all the way, he could’ve made even more money and screwed the nfl.
Few people actually enjoy being a party in a contentious lawsuit. It's anxiety inducing and emotionally draining. Plus, he gets to resolve the dispute now on terms he can live with instead of waiting a couple of years to see what 12 strangers in a jury box decide he should receive and then go through a possible appeal.

Reactions: hpharri1994
ADVERTISEMENT