ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kaepernick & Eric Reid

Not sure how anyone can think this doesn't show that the NFL definitely colluded to keep CK out.I mean how often do we see athletes pay hush money and think "well if they are paying them off that doesn't necessarily mean the guy did anything wrong".

Reactions: KarlPorkington
ray-lewis-ravens-refused-to-sign-colin-kaepernick-because-of-girlfriends-tweet

Not sure how anyone can think this doesn't show that the NFL definitely colluded to keep CK out.I mean how often do we see athletes pay hush money and think "well if they are paying them off that doesn't necessarily mean the guy did anything wrong".
My guess is that most of them that don’t believe it also believe there’s a national emergency at the border. Just a hunch though.

Eric Reid is the winner he hopped on the bandwagon and got paid. Guys playing for peanuts all things considered

Eric Reid has been more outspoken, and conducted more interviews on this topic than Colin Kapernick. Colin Kapernick is the QB so he has always received the bulk of the attention but Eric Reid stayed in the line of fire longer and has continued his protest. I have so much respect for both of these kings and all the kings who came before them and took a stand against injustices. Their fight continues as people will continue to try to take them down for the rest of their lives.

Eric Reid has been more outspoken, and conducted more interviews on this topic than Colin Kapernick. Colin Kapernick is the QB so he has always received the bulk of the attention but Eric Reid stayed in the line of fire longer and has continued his protest. I have so much respect for both of these kings and all the kings who came before them and took a stand against injustices. Their fight continues as people will continue to try to take them down for the rest of their lives.

yea

That is honestly about 1/3 what I was expecting them to get.
If it was $10 million, that’s about $300k each team paid to make this go away. Probably equal to their legal fees. Wonder what each player got, after they paid the lawyers.

And that’s assuming it’s $10 million, when all we know is it’s “less” than that.

Why do this if you’re the players. Neither needs the money.

This kind of goes from “the NFL didn’t have a case and they had to settle” to “the players didn’t have a case and the NFL was glad to end it.”

If it was $10 million, that’s about $300k each team paid to make this go away. Probably equal to their legal fees. Wonder what each player got, after they paid the lawyers.

And that’s assuming it’s $10 million, when all we know is it’s “less” than that.

This kind of goes from “the NFL didn’t have a case and they had to settle” to “the players didn’t have a case and the NFL was glad to end it.”
Because it was always about the money

$20 million over 30 billionaires is NOTHING...especially when the propagandist sold their soul for 5 years worth of runway.

Reactions: jegreenwood
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT