ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Recruiting Rankings 2020 & Top 2020 JuCo Football QB at College Football Today

Feb 2, 2019
COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECRUITING RANKINGS 2020
2020 college football recruiting rankings for high school have now formed our Top 300, and we will be adding many 2020 High School recruits to this list throughout the Spring and Summer at College Football Today. Which brings me to what we believe is the Top 2020 Junior College recruit in the world of College Football Today in former Maryland Terrapins Quarterback Brayden Hawkins, who started for four years at the Varsity level and was a Top 20 prospect out of South Carolina.

The Top 2020 JuCo QB we have located at College Football Today experienced the tragedy at Maryland first hand and soon after left the program to attend NW Mississippi CC. After watching the ball come out of Brayden Hawkins' hand at 6'3, 225LBS, I believe Brayden was severely overlooked in his class as an elite Quarterback and he will be giving East Mississippi Junior College all they can handle in the MS Junior College circuit, as Division One teams flock to Senatobia, MS to see this up and coming gunslinger in action. Brayden choose NW Miss over other well known junior colleges because they return all 5 starting linemen and were 8-2 last year as a up and coming MACJC team. Their only losses last year were to EMCC and Jones CC in the MACJC playoffs, so the addition of the number one 2020 junior college recruit at Quarterback should be able to put them into contention with the returning starters NW Miss has coming back.

DREW LOCK NFL DRAFT 2019

Drew Lock has sky rocketed to what many say is the top quarterback in the 2019 NFL Draft. Drew is a very athletic young man with a 6'3 frame that has general managers like John Elway ready to do whatever it takes to get the young gunslinger out of Missouri. Drew was very impressive at the 2019 NFL Reese's Senior Bowl at impressed many with his undeniable arm strength and leadership qualities needed in a primetime NFL QB. That being said, when I learned more about the characteristics of Brayden Hawkins and the work ethic he exhibits in his process of becoming a big time quarterback, I realized he was by far the Top JuCo recruit in the 2020 junior college recruiting class at the Quarterback position. Watching Brayden back in the 2018 recruiting class, his receiving targets rarely ever have to break stride as he delivers some of the best balls we have seen on tape at College Football Today.

2019 CFB RANKINGS

Our 2019 CFB rankings will be updated after national signing day and getting a commitment from a Quarterback like Brayden Hawkins will surely help bolster a CFB teams rankings for years to come. With three years of eligibility left upon graduation from NW Mississippi CC, Brayden is looking to break our former Top Juco Recruits passing records set by Arkansas Pine-Bluff Quarterback Shannon Patrick. Shannon will be in contention for the 2019 Walter Payton Award at College Football Today, just as Devlin Hodges was this year and ended up taking home award!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT