ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Joe Biden!!! #46 President of the United States!

The absentee ballots are questionable.

Your reasoning skills are questionable.

Your reasoning skills are questionable.

giphy.gif

Evidently the White House was going to issue a release today that would charge Russia with the recent hack and it was shut down immediately by POTUS and then this tweet

This should scare the hell out of anyone. He may or may not have had ties to Putin but he certainly has never helped himself by coming out when he needed to.

Reactions: RHS_Cyclone
Evidently the White House was going to issue a release today that would charge Russia with the recent hack and it was shut down immediately by POTUS and then this tweet

This should scare the hell out of anyone. He may or may not have had ties to Putin but he certainly has never helped himself by coming out when he needed to.

Don’t agree with your politics(but respect your opinion) but talking hoops without you just isn’t the same! Come on back, Junk!

Reactions: JunkyardHawg
C

Chris, come back and post on The Trough. I got ban’t from the trough, so it is much more enjoyable now.

Reactions: JunkyardHawg
What are your thoughts on the team so far Junk?

Love the team. Moses is my favorite player thus far. Everything seems so effortless for him. Lot's dog his athleticism but it's just because he is so Fluid. He's no Kobe or Jordan but he does everything well.

We are so deep at guard, i think it is going to be hard to keep them all happy. Really love KK but he is timid right now. Needs to get some Alpha in him. Devo is really nice and seems to be finding a role.

Notae is getting better defensively but still struggles to keep his man in front of him but damn he's a beast and can score in so many ways. I hate the schedule we have played but we have done what we were supposed to. Look forward to tomorrow vs. Oral Roberts. Should be a decent test before we jump into SEC Play.

Boy was i wrong on CV. Man that dude can play. Worry about conditioning for him and had hoped we would see more from JWILL because i really love his game. He is much further along mentally than i thought he would be.

Justin Smith brings a lot to the team. Really quiet until he gets a dunk. He may be the best offensive rebounder we've had in some time. I really like him.

Jackson is who we thought he was. A 6'9 point guard. I think he will up his game when we need him to but i thought he would provide more than he has.

Love the way we are sharing the ball. Had close to 30 assists last game. Super glad Desi is still with us. That dude is what Hawgball is all about.

How about Tate? LOL@The folks that thought he would be a deep bench guy by the time SEC play started.

Love the team. Absolutely LOVE MUSS and don't really miss Mike. Matter of fact, i have only watched a few minutes of a St. Johns game this year.

Just hope UK doesn't come calling. The natives are restless here in Kentucky. Good to hear from you brother. Hope all is well.

@JunkyardHawg have you kept up with St John’s? Man Mike’s defense right now doesn’t look good at all. Could be a long year for them, but hope not for his sake.

Just a little bit against Creighton i believe. Didn't watch enough to have an opinion really. But i love Muss and us playing man to man. I love seeing better rotation on the three ball. I have completely moved on.

Winner Winner
Chinese Dinner

ADVERTISEMENT