ADVERTISEMENT

Could you fully update 2016 football roster?

rzrbkman

Letterman
Mar 28, 2004
There are several players listed with their 2016 class year updated and there are several others that have not had their class updated, also there are many players who are no longer on the team, that are still listed. I like many of the new updates. Could you also return the roster list to its previous option in which all of the players could be listed by position, or class, height and weight? Thanks.

There are several players listed with their 2016 class year updated and there are several others that have not had their class updated, also there are many players who are no longer on the team, that are still listed. I like many of the new updates. Could you also return the roster list to its previous option in which all of the players could be listed by position, or class, height and weight? Thanks.

???

I'm sure Trey would love to, but those things are out of our hands. That's a Yahoo deal. If it were up to us the roster would stay as close to perfect as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT