ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Enos on the young quarterbacks

Trey Biddy

Publisher
Jul 1, 2001
Fayetteville, Arkansas
arkansas.rivals.com
Obviously we're going to find out a lot more about these guys on Saturday during the scrimmage - particularly Rafe and Austin as they'll get about the same number of throws with the same players around them. But here's what Enos had to say today:

I felt like he went on a little more about Austin's understanding and decision making, but also that he had some excitement in his voice when talking about Rafe's athleticism and arm strength.

"Austin is very poised. He's a very good passer, he's got a good arm. He's kind of like Brandon in the fact that he's just really, really calm in there. So far, what I've been impressed with him is his quick decision-making. He's been really, really good about knowing where to go with the ball, good pre-snap reads, good footwork. You can tell he's got a really good understanding of the passing game."

"Rafe's got great feet. He's got great feet. Real light on his feet, real nimble. Changes direction very well. He's got a strong arm, too. He's got all the tools.

"Ty Storey's even gotten in there. He's gotten a lot of reps. For a freshman that just got here and hasn't taken many snaps underneath center from what I hear, he's done a good job."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.