ADVERTISEMENT

Derrick Chauvin

We’ll see what the appeal process looks like. Pretty surprised to see guilty on all counts being overcharged and tried in Minneapolis.

Im not saying the verdict is correct or not and I for sure think he was a bad cop. Just a really tough trial and those jurors had a shitty job.

Reactions: Lefty8
We’ll see what the appeal process looks like. Pretty surprised to see guilty on all counts being overcharged and tried in Minneapolis.

Im not saying the verdict is correct or not and I for sure think he was a bad cop. Just a really tough trial and those jurors had a shitty job.
They sure did. I was honestly surprised they ever got a jury both sides even agreed to. You would have had to live in a cave to not have some idea or assumption going in.

They sure did. I was honestly surprised they ever got a jury both sides even agreed to. You would have had to live in a cave to not have some idea or assumption going in.
Didnt even sequester the jury. This guy had no chance but to be found guilty. Thats not a commentary on my opinion on the matter, just that he had no shot at a fair trial. Big question is whether riots happen or not

Reactions: razrback5
Didnt even sequester the jury. This guy had no chance but to be found guilty. Thats not a commentary on my opinion on the matter, just that he had no shot at a fair trial. Big question is whether riots happen or not
Not even a question.

Not even a question.
Already heard one cnn reporter saying this doesnt make him happy. That this was just a make up call and black people will continue to be murdered every day. I wont doubt it in the slightest if some group still causes trouble these next few nights. I know that defense attorney has been getting death threats just for doing his job

Already heard one cnn reporter saying this doesnt make him happy. That this was just a make up call and black people will continue to be murdered every day. I wont doubt it in the slightest if some group still causes trouble these next few nights. I know that defense attorney has been getting death threats just for doing his job

Chicago will have 15 George Floyd's die tonight and there won't be a peep about it.

You cannot satisfy a mob nor should anyone ever attempt it.

Not sure how they do things in Minnesota, but most former cops are kept in administrative segregation when in prison. Too many fellow inmates willing to shank a guy.
Dude these Minnesota prisons are like a country club (so I’m told.) He’ll be fine. My guy told me he was laughing at the way the dudes were fighting, cause they were swinging windmills like girls.

But **** u Chauvin 😎!

Reactions: HTHog

What are the chances that the murder charge gets overturned? I think the manslaughter charge will stick no matter what happens.

I agree that the jury should have been sequestered.

What are the chances that the murder charge gets overturned? I think the manslaughter charge will stick no matter what happens.
Very good chance based on the location of the trial, lack of sequestered jury, multiple statements by politicians during the trial, etc.

I’m not sure any charges stick. If any, the manslaughter.

You think 15 Chicago police officers will unjustifiably kill 15 black citizens tonight? I bet that doesn't happen. Those guilty verdicts got you upset?

I could care less about any of that case. Has nothing to do with me, my family, nor my neighborhood. I chose not to live in an area where things like this happen.

As far as black citizens deaths, 15 George Floyd's will die tonight across this great country and you'll never hear a peep. Why, because they're not going to rile up the base.

Am I upset?? Hell fvck yeah I am. A 7 year old girl died yesterday in Chicago because of a drive by. A completely innocent child was murdered, meanwhile a cracked out, menace to society is all we can talk about.

Are you happy about justice over this? This isn't justice. Justice is actually helping African American males and their family core. Give them a father figure to learn respect, responsibility, and integrity.

But congrats to you, as you've fallen into the MSM trap and allowed them to think for you.

Terrible terrible situation. Chauvin is a prick, not convinced he’s a murderer. Just a terrible situation. Not taking up for either. One was high on Michael Jackson, the other was a racist fuchstain. All I’mma say til someone calls me a racist. Lol

*in before lock*

oh wait, this isn’t tos, carry on..

I could care less about any of that case. Has nothing to do with me, my family, nor my neighborhood. I chose not to live in an area where things like this happen.

As far as black citizens deaths, 15 George Floyd's will die tonight across this great country and you'll never hear a peep. Why, because they're not going to rile up the base.

Am I upset?? Hell fvck yeah I am. A 7 year old girl died yesterday in Chicago because of a drive by. A completely innocent child was murdered, meanwhile a cracked out, menace to society is all we can talk about.

Are you happy about justice over this? This isn't justice. Justice is actually helping African American males and their family core. Give them a father figure to learn respect, responsibility, and integrity.

But congrats to you, as you've fallen into the MSM trap and allowed them to think for you.

@Chuck Roper

Why no reply?

it's much easier to cast blame at others instead of looking inward and admitting that there is a problem. The latter won't make political actors rich. The former will.

Reactions: mtsuhog85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT