ADVERTISEMENT

OT Did yall see where the Faulkner County deputy shot

Yeah, dumbass, the overall condition of the program had nothing to do with it. Stupid little sack sucking punk.
giphy.gif

Yes.. ALWAYS do your best to aggrivate, disrespect, annoy, and just in general piss off the police.

Are you always so advisarial? With your wife, emoloyees, supervisor, clients, children, Teachers, administrators, etc?

How is that working for you?

Respect is a two way street and too many cops demand it w/o any hint of giving it back. I tend to give exactly the same amount of respect I receive. Badge or no badge, you don't knock on the door of a private citizen who is minding his own business and start telling him what to do. When the private citizen informed him it wasn't his dog, there was nothing for him to come out of his own house about. The cop shot the dog for no other reason than he threatened to if the guy didn't come outside. Total power trip crap and not a good look for a cop. That's why he was fired once the video got out.

If you don't have an issue with that cop's behavior, you aren't nearly as conservative as you try to come across. Individual rights are the most precious of all rights.

Respect is a two way street and too many cops demand it w/o any hint of giving it back. I tend to give exactly the same amount of respect I receive. Badge or no badge, you don't knock on the door of a private citizen who is minding his own business and start telling him what to do. When the private citizen informed him it wasn't his dog, there was nothing for him to come out of his own house about. The cop shot the dog for no other reason than he threatened to if the guy didn't come outside. Total power trip crap and not a good look for a cop. That's why he was fired once the video got out.

If you don't have an issue with that cop's behavior, you aren't nearly as conservative as you try to come across. Individual rights are the most precious of all rights.
If hes responding to a call, sure he does. Whether or not you want to cooperate is on you, not the cop

If hes responding to a call, sure he does. Whether or not you want to cooperate is on you, not the cop

Are you pretending to be a lawyer now? Being on a call for a vicious animal at large does not give a cop the right to order somebody out of their house, especially when it isn't even the dog's owner. Just like with Jeff, you are as usual, on the wrong side of things as the cop got his butt fired and it had nothing to do with what I thought. Clearly, folks with far more knowledge and clout than you(dang that's alot of people) saw it more toward the way I do. Another frustrating day in lefty world. You love to argue, you just suck at it.

Are you pretending to be a lawyer now? Being on a call for a vicious animal at large does not give a cop the right to order somebody out of their house, especially when it isn't even the dog's owner. Just like with Jeff, you are as usual, on the wrong side of things as the cop got his butt fired and it had nothing to do with what I thought. Clearly, folks with far more knowledge and clout than you(dang that's alot of people) saw it more toward the way I do. Another frustrating day in lefty world. You love to argue, you just suck at it.
He got fired for shooting a dog without cause, as he should have. Had nothing to do with asking someone questions. Your money must have been inherited because youre one stupid son of a bitch

He got fired for shooting a dog without cause, as he should have. Had nothing to do with asking someone questions. Your money must have been inherited because youre one stupid son of a bitch

Without cause? He ordered a private citizen out in the yard w/o cause too. Asking questions is one thing, ordering a citizen around who is in their own house and obviously not suspected of being the vicious animal at large(the purpose of the call), is another. Being a cop does not give you the right to knock on somebody's door and threaten to shoot a dog in their front yard if they don't come outside. Stupid little fruit.

FWIW, I built my business from nothing b/c I came from nothing. Went to work at a local factory out of HS b/c college was not an option financially. Started and failed at 3 other businesses before I found a path that went somewhere. Everything I have I have earned from nothing. Well, me and my wife. How about you? Where are you and where did you come from?

Read the article in the Conway paper and watched the video. Apparently the neighborhood crazy lady had been walking through the neighborhood with a gun threatening the local dogs that run free around there. When neighbors complained that she was pointing the gun at their pets, she went inside and called the sheriff's dept and complained of a vicious dog in the neighborhood. When the deputy got there, he found the yippy neighborhood stray in a front yard and went and knocked on the guy's door and told him to come outside. Things got ugly from there.

This world is a crazy place

It depends.

If he's saying there is no such thing as police brutality, absolutely he's full of shit.

There have been plenty of instances where police brutality has been alleged where it didn't happen as well. That's how I read what he was saying...that there are cases where the cops are falsely accused of improper behavior. But I could be wrong.
that happens about as often as false allegations of rape. I.e. it's rare, and certainly not worth bringing up in a thread about a cop WHO SHOT A DOG BECAUSE HE WAS PISSED AT AN UNRELATED MAN. Makes you look like you're defending the fvck, know what I mean? Therefore, in my worldview, he's full of shit.

that happens about as often as false allegations of rape. I.e. it's rare, and certainly not worth bringing up in a thread about a cop WHO SHOT A DOG BECAUSE HE WAS PISSED AT AN UNRELATED MAN. Makes you look like you're defending the fvck, know what I mean? Therefore, in my worldview, he's full of shit.

Seek help.

ADVERTISEMENT