ADVERTISEMENT

OT Few people realize

RAZORBACKERDAVE

Letterman
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
(or remember) that the attack on the WTC on 9/11 was Bin Laden's 2nd attack...he did set off a car bomb in the garage of the WTC years earlier during the Clinton administration with limited injuries...then Attorney General Janet Reno chose to try him and his Elk in civil court and not as enemy combatants of the United States...if only...

Lol at thinking 15-20 people fresh off of private pilot lessons could steal 4 jets and then have the flight knowledge to crash them accurately from a state away at 30,000 feet. I feel terrible for all of the lives lost, but what happened isn’t possible for the men who did it.

Reactions: jegreenwood
By the way, your account is not 100% accurate. bin Laden was never definitively linked to the 1993 WTC Bombing (although it was perpetrated by known associates of his). He was, however, responsible for the 1998 US Embassy bombings in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi. Following those attacks, the Clinton administration authorized the CIA to apprehend and bring bin Laden to the US to stand trial in CRIMINAL court. They also launched missile attacks on his training camps in the 'Stan and apparently only missed him by a couple of hours. They were going to fly into the 'Stan with Pakistan and capture or kill him in '99, but Pervez Musharraf's coup prevented that plan from coming to fruition.

Lol at thinking 15-20 people fresh off of private pilot lessons could steal 4 jets and then have the flight knowledge to crash them accurately from a state away at 30,000 feet. I feel terrible for all of the lives lost, but what happened isn’t possible for the men who did it.

giphy.gif

Yup, and the Americans on United Flight 93 who called their loved ones were in on it too. Not to mention them faking all of the flight recordings that were recovered from the crash. Can you tell us who was on the grassy knoll?

Reactions: Mhhoover92

It apparently isn't that hard. Did you read about THIS that happened last year?

Reactions: Michael Honcho
It apparently isn't that hard. Did you read about THIS that happened last year?
Complete apples to oranges comparison. This guys stole a turbo prop and had little to no real control of the plane. The hijackers descended a 767 In a perfectly straight line into a building. Across almost 2 states. Someone link the cockpit of a Cessna vs the cockpit of a 767. Hell I have my private pilots license and I know I couldn’t land the thing without a pilot in my ear and the grace of god. Much less hi-jack it, turn it around and fly in a straight descending line to a building that I can’t see. Flying a jet (well) isn’t something just anybody can pick up and do. It’s also not something that you can do with a private pilots license.

Yup, and the Americans on United Flight 93 who called their loved ones were in on it too. Not to mention them faking all of the flight recordings that were recovered from the crash. Can you tell us who was on the grassy knoll?
Like I said I don’t think that passengers were in on it. I feel terrible for everyone involved. But there are either many missing details or those 4 guys didn’t do it.

Like I said I don’t think that passengers were in on it. I feel terrible for everyone involved. But there are either many missing details or those 4 guys didn’t do it.
All I am going to say is that I personally know a family who lost a loved one that was on one of the planes that hit the WTC, and you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Not going to argue or say anything else on this matter, but you are 1000% wrong and actually pretty uninformed with your knowledge of what happened.

Last edited:
We have the account of those passengers. They made phone calls which relayed what they saw to those on the ground. To say that what they said wasn't accurate is to say that they "were in on it." You're hideously misinformed on this, and I would caution you against discounting the bravery of those that selflessly sacrificed their lives on United 93 by continuing to push some cooky conspiracy theory.

We have the account of those passengers. They made phone calls which relayed what they saw to those on the ground. To say that what they said wasn't accurate is to say that they "were in on it." You're hideously misinformed on this, and I would caution you against discounting the bravery of those that selflessly sacrificed their lives on United 93 by continuing to push some cooky conspiracy theory.
What the **** are you talking about? I grieve for those people. I’m not talking about the personal accounts of the passengers, I’m not trying to belittle them in any possible way. What I am saying is that either those pilots received jet training or they didn’t fly it into the World Trade Center. You are misinformed on what I said.

What the **** are you talking about? I grieve for those people. I’m not talking about the personal accounts of the passengers, I’m not trying to belittle them in any possible way. What I am saying is that either those pilots received jet training or they didn’t fly it into the World Trade Center. You are misinformed on what I said.
You're right. I misunderstood although I have no clue what you mean by "they didn't fly it into the WTC." Are you implying that someone else did that?

All I am going to say is that I personally know a family who lost a loved one that was on one of the planes that hit the WTC, and you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Not going to argue or say anything else on this matter, but you are 1000% wrong and actually pretty uninformed with your knowledge of what happened.
No I’m not. A normal fvcking person can’t descend a 767 across 2 states to an accurate landing point. They just can’t. I grieve for all people that were involved and I’m not doubting passenger accounts, or anything of the sort. I believe them. I’m not saying that it was an inside job. I’m not saying it was fake. I’m literally just saying that from what I and many other small aircraft pilots know, the scum who did it had airline pilot experience. My intent wasn’t to belittle the lives lost.

No I’m not. A normal fvcking person can’t descend a 767 across 2 states to an accurate landing point. They just can’t. I grieve for all people that were involved and I’m not doubting passenger accounts, or anything of the sort. I believe them. I’m not saying that it was an inside job. I’m not saying it was fake. I’m literally just saying that from what I and many other small aircraft pilots know, the scum who did it had airline pilot experience. My intent wasn’t to belittle the lives lost.
Thanks for clarifying.

Were you aware that the terrorists that flew into the WTC didn't actually take control in the pilot's seat until moments before the crashes? They didn't just kill all the pilots immediately and jump into the driver's seats. Like I said man, you are woefully misinformed on what occurred.

You're right. I misunderstood although I have no clue what you mean by "they didn't fly it into the WTC." Are you implying that someone else did that?
Not necessarily. Just with the information we are provided, all 4 of the pilots combined didn’t have enough hours of flight time to complete a 10th of the training required to properly man the aircraft like that. Either they had a lot more training than we are told. They held pilots hostage and made them do it, or they had 3 different planes against astronomical odds successfully pull off the biggest terror attack in American history.

Were you aware that the terrorists that flew into the WTC didn't actually take control in the pilot's seat until moments before the crashes? They didn't just kill all the pilots immediately and jump into the driver's seats. Like I said man, you are woefully misinformed on what occurred.
no buddy. I’m not. Minutes before? So you’re telling me that 6 pilots, most with military experience flew the attackers towards their target.

no buddy. I’m not. Minutes before? So you’re telling me that 6 pilots, most with military experience flew the attackers towards their target.
What I am telling you is that co-pilots were killed immediately and the pilots flew them towards the destinations because they were told they would be landing for hostage demands. Once the actual targets were in sight is when the terrorists took over the flight paths. You are just wrong on what actually happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT