ADVERTISEMENT

Finally got it

What happened to the flu in 2020?
Cases of flu were way down because people were staying home, washing hands and wearing masks. When things went basically back to normal flu started spreading again like usual. A virologist could give a much better answer.

Yeah man, just wash your hands.

Forget that other nonsense like anaesthesia, vaccines, antibiotics, x-rays, organ transplants, immunotherapy, etc. Good ol' soap and water trick should cover most everything you need to live a long, happy, healthy life.

Tell, me..was washing your hands and not eating boogers not a huge advancement for healthcare?

Tell, me..was washing your hands and not eating boogers not a huge advancement for healthcare?
I get the hand washing part. But is booger eating actually bad for your physical health? That Ole Miss baseball player looked healthy enough.

Reactions: MaverickHog
Yep, proven if you are only getting your information from MSNBCNN+
I'm getting my info from my patients and being in the middle of pandemic working on these patients . I don't need to read another baseless study by someone who has an agenda .

You bud to each his own my wife has been working att the hospital for 12 years now for a doctor who has been practicing medicine since the Vietnam war and I trust their thoughts more than anyone’s else’s but please everybody do what you believe is accurate… I believe everyone has the right to think how they choose…
I agree , I have been in health care every since I left college , going on 37 years now and i can only advise people , they must make their own choice and live with it .

Reactions: Bamahawgfan

Washing your hands was an advancement without a doubt. But washing your hands and all the other advancements in healthcare are not mutually exclusive.

The implication of your statement was that healthcare workers are largely lazy/incompetent and not many of the discoveries or contributions from science have improved quality of life and/or health.

The narrative of mistrust for the broader healthcare system is just a very poorly constructed platform. It is emotionally charged and requires a ton of misinformation plus an ignorance of statistics and facts.

Cases of flu were way down because people were staying home, washing hands and wearing masks. When things went basically back to normal flu started spreading again like usual. A virologist could give a much better answer.
So all that slowed down the flu but didn't covid ?

Then when we went back to normal the flu came back and covid slowed down?

Is that correct. The local hospital right now looks just like it did in 2020. No beds.

Does that make sense to you because it doesn't to me?

I almost did not write this post because I knew it would open up a can of you know what . I try to stay away from discussing certain topics because everyone has their own thoughts about certain topics . Mainly since I've been in isolation I just wanted to reach out and express how I was doing . Not trying to piss anyone off or get pissed off myself . I'm recovering and doing good . Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful holiday .

I'm getting my info from my patients and being in the middle of pandemic working on these patients . I don't need to read another baseless study by someone who has an agenda .
Agenda... From independent people that aren't being paid from the same source as: medical professionals, hospital administrators, the medical universities themselves, media, government, etc., etc. Agree to disagree. Have a nice day.

Washing your hands was an advancement without a doubt. But washing your hands and all the other advancements in healthcare are not mutually exclusive.

The implication of your statement was that healthcare workers are largely lazy/incompetent and not many of the discoveries or contributions from science have improved quality of life and/or health.

The narrative of mistrust for the broader healthcare system is just a very poorly constructed platform. It is emotionally charged and requires a ton of misinformation plus an ignorance of statistics and facfacts
My 8 month old son almost died Christmas eve 2013 because of RSV and the lack of give-a-shyt by the nurses at Le bonour children's hospital in Memphis.

The machine kept sounding because my son's oxygen level was too low and heart rate was too high. But the nurses kept coming in turning off the machine saying it was not reading right.

It wasn't until my wife checked his pulse (DPT) and noticed he was turning blue, did the staff show any effort. He was moments from death, if not for my wife.

That's just the tip of the iceberg about the healthcare industry I have. Dr's and nurses love to pat each other on the back and talk about how smart they are, but essentially all they are is just good at memorization and making big-pharm rich.

I almost did not write this post because I knew it would open up a can of you know what . I try to stay away from discussing certain topics because everyone has their own thoughts about certain topics . Mainly since I've been in isolation I just wanted to reach out and express how I was doing . Not trying to piss anyone off or get pissed off myself . I'm recovering and doing good . Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful holiday .
Some people lost bigly due to the pandemic. And the more lies and fraud the gets exposed those people will get more and more emotional about it.
Shit just dont add up.
If they would have said from the beginning that the vaccine doesn't stop the spread but could lesson the symptoms then we night not have the dissent. They knew it didn't stop the spread.

Reactions: mtsuhog85
Deer lowered, you STILL think those paper masks stop viral particulates? LOL

.gov LOL

How ya feelin?

How ya feelin?
Hey brutha I'm doing pretty good , I'm getting better each day , trying to get ready for Christmas . Thanks for asking . How are you getting alone , losing a family member this close to Christmas is hard . I know been there done that , plus I lost a sister last August and a cousin I grew up with . So it wasn't a great year in that regard, but it's part of life , I understand . Man I sure hope you have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year . Hopefully Santa brings you what you want . Hope she fits under the tree ...lol

The narrative of mistrust for the broader healthcare system is just a very poorly constructed platform. It is emotionally charged and requires a ton of misinformation plus an ignorance of statistics and facts.
This isn't a good look. As it only leads to more distrust.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT