ADVERTISEMENT

From a fan that hates Bama and Arky

TigerSpike

All-Conference
Jun 12, 2006
You guys got screwed. Williams clearly got that fourth and 1. Tough break but not surprising with Penn Wagers running the show.

Can't blame it all on that, we had several other chances we blew all on our own, especially in the first half. We came out and played sloppy ball to start with, which I was afraid of considering the week off.

On our last kickoff return when the Bama player slung our player down, I noticed that Wager was going to grab his flag and then stopped. Now that obviously didn't cost us the game, but one continues to wonder if SEC officials do protect the ranked teams.

I still have no idea why Skipper was called with an offsetting penalty when the bama defender gave him that cheap shot, he never even retaliated.

I know losses like the one yesterday are heartbreaking but I must say that in all my years of watching college football I have never seem a team improve as much in one year as the Razorbacks have this year.

I agree, they are coming along quicker than I expected. Now if we can just get over that hump and win, which I think we will finally do by taking down Georgia at War Memorial.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT