ADVERTISEMENT

Frustratingly close!

Count Hogula

Letterman
Nov 4, 2007
I was worried we might lose some of the air from our sails during the off week and come out slow and sloppy, the weather seemed to make it even worse than it would have been. Easy to speak after the fact but I think we passed too much in the 4th quarter, it's outside our comfort zone to pass that much. Also expected us to go for two after our second TD, may not have got it but if we had then we would at least have had OT for another chance. Don't know why Collins seemed to be in the coach's doghouse and missed the first quarter. Doubt it's the fumbles he's had, he's played more in other games he's fumbled in and contributed well, should have been used more since he was used at all, especially on that 4th down attempt. He had what, six or seven touches? If he missed a meeting then sure, make him sit a quarter, but when you decide to use him them get some good use out of him, Williams was getting beat up, near halftime he was pretty slow getting up from a tackle out of bounds and seemed to favor his right shoulder a bit. Each conference game it seems we've been getting just ever so closer to getting over the hump. Since you can't get any closer than one point I think Georgia will be going down in The Rock next week!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT