ADVERTISEMENT

Good, Bad, Ugly for 14-15 Hog BBall team

phillipadavis

Letterman
Gold Member
Jul 21, 2007
GOOD- to me this could be listed as GREAT! 1- consistently won on the road in SEC PLAY, played in the SEC tourney title game, had the POY, was a lock for the NCAA TOURNEY, and finished the year in the top 25.

BAD- played our worst at the end of the season IMO. Our FG% was poor, opponents FG% was too high, we forced less TO's and committed more TO's than ever. Would have liked to see us continue the hot play from February's win streak into this weekend. I believe we were 20 pts better than Wofford, and 10 better than UNC.

UGLY- Keaton Miles- biggest disappointment for me. I didn't expect a lot, but I thought he would be in the top 7-8 and early off the bench. I knew he was a defensive guy, but he basically gave us zero all year. Kingsley Moses- not sure he went backwards, but he didn't go forwards either. He reminded me of Darnell Robinson or Lee Wilson. Potential, but just tripped over his own feet. Defensively maybe better, offensively..... No.

Pleasant surprises- Anton Beard- everything I hoped for, but struggled shooting once more was asked of him. Jabril Durham- started very very slow, but played his best ball the last 2 weeks IMO. Manuel Watkins- he won the ole miss game for us, always thought he was a courtesy spot, now I think he could really contribute.

All in All very happy Hog fan, football= bowl eligible and beat Texas, BBall - NCAA tournament, runner up in SEC, 27-9!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.