ADVERTISEMENT

Good game HOGS, help is coming.

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
Arkansas left everything on the field. Arkansas is a good team. They lack depth In a big way.. No moral victory, should have won the game. I believe this is a Liberty Bowl team. Arkansas needs a full set of 2nd string guys that can play a quarter a game.

I think they can win 2 of the next 3. After that they can beat any team on the schedule.

Damn straight.................for starters Alabama is not as solid as they were however we play them in Alabama, but after today I fear no team in the SEC especially LSWhoo

Yes they have and to take the #6 team in the nation to OT is miles ahead of where we were last year so why dont you take it for what it is........ a loss but a loss to a top 10 team in OT, and a close loss in which we had the lead the entire game until the end so either support or GTFO cause we as a fan base dont need fans like you, and neither does this team.

Our OC still does too much goofy shit. It is rediculous that we can't pick up the yards in the 4th quarter.

Welcome to another doubting thomas........Dude sit back and enjoy the ride its going to get alot better and sooner than we thought.

I don't think we can beat Bama, but we have a very good chance against Georgia, Ole Miss, LSU and Mizzou plus win our final OOC game. I think 6 wins is very possible and maybe 7.

Especially in the def backfield. Our lack of quality depth there was exposed as we got tired in the 4th quarter and started letting receivers get behind us. Hopefully we can pick up some recruits capable of contributing early so we can keep fresh people in those positions without too much drop off. Still, we had our chance to win but made too many mistakes with penalties and muffed snaps stopping us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT