ADVERTISEMENT

Good win but HOGS

I was afraid of this. The players are still adjusting to the new systems. The QBs aren’t built for this system and the defense still folds in the 4th QTR. It is going to be a long year. I’m going to buckle down and look for improvement as the season goes on. I’m thinking 2 wins, maybe 3. As it stands now Arkansas can’t compete with any SEC team and North Texas looked good today. We’ll see if the HOGS can finish the game next week.

How bad is this team? Defense worse than last year. I am glad we are moving away from the Kelly/Storey QB experiment. At least we can start building for the future. Lots of blow outs coming our way. I give us a 50/50 chance of getting 2 wins this year. How long has it been since the HOGS failed to get 1 FBS (Division 1A) win? I am looking forward to watching the freshmen QB battle the rest of the year. We shouldn’t see the other 2 again unless it is at another position.
GO HOGS!

Slowly improving, might even win 3 this year. Special teams needs it's own coach.

I’m thinking Arkansas’ last shot at a win is Saturday. I give them a 50/50 chance. 25/75 if Cole Kelly steps on the field.

Jefferson spending a lot of time hanging at OM. Starting to wonder if he is all in at Arkansas.

HOGS stink up RRS again. Now that there will be no bowl, can we move away from Storey and Kelly. Neither has beat a FBS team and are not likely ever going to. Yes defense was the worse playing of the day. HOGS need to move to the future and those 2 QBs are not it.

Ubye is a 10 point favorite this week at Fayetteville. Ty Storey will have his best game. He will run a TD in and throw a TD in. He will only have 4 turnovers (1 fumble and 3 interceptions) and throw for 200 yards, 80 on the last drive for a TD. Morris and OC will claim he should get heisman votes. HOGS “d” will give up record 711 yards and 82 points. Chavis will claim improvement.
UBye 82 - HOGS 24

I have zero faith in this coaching staff. They are in over their heads. Even if they keep this recruiting class together, they will still be under water. Unless they get the QB from Clemson, I don’t see a SEC win next year. Maybe even 2020. I don’t see a bowl game before 2021 if at all. Unless this coaching staff catches up, the fans will Nutt them in 2020. This is worse than the Smith year.

I expect the same. This rebuild will take years. Question is, will the fans wait for it or burn it down again?

I expect the same. This rebuild will take years. Question is, will the fans wait for it or burn it down again?
I predict Gus will be fired in the next two years, it might get interesting and I agree it could be a real firestorm.

Gus needs to go back to ASU and coach for life. It is the perfect place for him. A lot of HOG fans will never accept him. At ASU he would be king.

ADVERTISEMENT