ADVERTISEMENT

Good Year, Thanks for the Memories!

ThePositivePig

Your friendly neighbor when times get tough.
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2017
I enjoyed this season for what it was. I’m lost for words on how gutted I feel seeing it end like this, but be good to each other and show respect for how others handle this.

Pissing matches back and forth and quoting one another isn’t making anybody handle this better.

We watched one hell of a season take place and it felt right all year. The nation knew who the best team was all year.

Losing a series 1-2 after outscoring your opponent 28-11 is indescribable..

These kids played their asses off and winning the final game of a season is what we hope and strive for every year; but step back and reflect. The SEC regular season and tournament titles don’t have the same weight, but we’re significant milestones for this bunch.

I just want to say I’m a proud Razorback. I beat my chest with pride all year with these guys and they represented us with class.

Fun year of baseball. Sad ending, but I won’t forget this group.

Hard not to quote a guy who tried to make you out a POS idiot for having an opinion that our bats were in a slump that could cost us a chance to make Omaha.
Just let it ride… We all hurt different.

If things go right I can claim I said so!! (Positive) if things go wrong they can claim I said so in a negative light.. Neither holds weight.

End of the day it ain’t about us. The feeling of not being in control of painful moments is probably the hardest part of being a spectator.

I’ve succeeded and I’ve tried and failed. We gotta move on..

Out score them 28-11 & still lose the series…now that has to be a VERY UNCOMMON stat🤢🤮
I hate that I felt we needed to settle down on social media after the 21-2 beating.. Never thought it could really happen, but I was guarded for sure. No cake walks to Omaha.

It meant one thing. 1 game.

Reactions: Blrobbins
It ain’t a natty but at least we have an SEC tournament championship out of that season. That’s why winning that was so important. Would’ve sucked to get nothing out of that season

Reactions: holbein03
End of the day it ain’t about us
Actually it is. When you’ve been in it as long as I have, meltdowns at the most crucial times are a way of life with Razorback athletics. The 1994 basketball championship is the only exception in all my years of being a lifelong fan. I was alive for the 1964 football season but too young to remember.
This baseball season was a record setter in a lot of ways but we didn’t even get to Omaha after hosting every game we played in the regionals. That’s gonna sting for a long long time...the usual song and dance for a lifelong Razorback fan.

Actually it is. When you’ve been in it as long as I have, meltdowns at the most crucial times are a way of life with Razorback athletics. The 1994 basketball championship is the only exception in all my years of being a lifelong fan. I was alive for the 1964 football season but too young to remember.
This baseball season was a record setter in a lot of ways but we didn’t even get to Omaha after hosting every game we played in the regionals. That’s gonna sting for a long long time...the usual song and dance for a lifelong Razorback fan.
Not sure we are talking the same thing here, but I’ll catch up on it tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT