ADVERTISEMENT

Grassroots BBall Circuit Fully Underway (Tidying up my list)

RazorAg

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2003
For those that follow BBall recruiting, this weekend marks the official start of circuit. The most noteworthy of events this weekend is the first session of the Nike Elite Youth Basketball League (EYBL), of which Malik Monk and the Arkansas Wings are a part of. The other shoe leagues are underway as well - Under Armour Association and Adidas Gauntlet. The 16U Arkansas Wings, whom I loved last weekend at The Warmup are in a tourney in Atlanta, I believe.

Mike Anderson, so far, has been at both 17U Wings games. He was also spotted watching Tyler Cook, 2016 6'8 Post, out of St. Louis. I don't know how I missed it, but we offered recently. Cook is a top 100 kid. Very powerful, and in the last year, developed some needed explosion. I'm sure the other assistants are spread across the other events, and I'll try to post what I find, and I hope those of you that follow do-so, also, in this thread.

For now, here's the most updated 2016 target list. One on there might catch your eye, and I'm saying, don't get excited. Schnider Herard has an offer from us; we offered last fall. I've looked around, and it appears that his recruitment hasn't really moved into high gear, so I'm not sure if we're in consideration from him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News