ADVERTISEMENT

GREAT GAME HOGS

razRjag

Letterman
Dec 12, 2006
Hot Springs
NOT I repeat NOT 1 damn thing to be ashamed of. You guys took the #6 ranked team in the nation to OT, and had every chance to win. Seriously wah to go Hogs Im very damned proud of you. A&M congrats you had to earn this win which means my Hogs are this >< close to being at the top of the SEC.....................Im hyped. Way to Go Hogs.

You should be proud, what a game. If ya'll had just one of any small things go your way, you win. You should be ranked, and you will not have to wait long for an SEC win.

I posted at the end of last season that skipper is the closest thing to Conrad Dobler I have seen. And he cost us dearly with his selfish play. Very disappointed in this loss. We were the better team that should have put those punks away!

Believe me we will not be ranked all season because of our boneheaded skipper... Plus our OC still hasn't gotten all of his crap together!

Dude get your Gus Bus Ass outa here the Hogs played a damned good game and Skipper is not the only one who made mistakes. so GFY and root for someone else cause the Hogs are on the way back regardless of stupid mistakes we dont need fans like your ass pointing fingers at players.

Frustrating

So close, yet so far away. Both teams had some bad plays that cost them dearly. In the end, A&M did what they do best much better than the Hogs do what we do best. Hogs have to get some defensive backs from somewhere and upgrade the LBs. Had A&M guys not dropped a few it would have been a runaway win for them. I think the Jogs are theist improved team in the country though. Keep improving Hogs.

Way to use profanity on this board. You have little regard for hearing other opinions that don't align with yours.

Re: Frustrating

I will say this is the best play out of our secondary that I have seen on a long time. What I mean is they are competing and are in position most times. Just feel our tripped one to many times.

There you go accept it for what it is. The Hogs will go bowling this year, but pointing fingers at players is stupid. The whole team had a chance to win this game period, and to single out players one violates this boards rules, and undermines what CBB is trying to rebuild here. Give it some time guy stop being so quick to point fingers.

Re: Only one complaining is you Pork.....nm

Harley, you are right, this team is way ahead of last year, but quite finally they should. Before the season I had to temper me prediction to 6 wins, when I really believed we were good for 7-8. That is now looking unlikely.
Go hogs!

Actually its looking more like 7 and at worst 6 either way we are in a minor bowl this year which is still leap years ahead of last the last 2 years.

If Pork wants to be mad at someone... it should be BfP and JLS. Coach B. is doing a great job of signing players to take us to the next level much quicker than I expected. Don't you live in HS? That's my home town.

I am a few years older after that one. I think you guys should get ranked despite the outcome. Y'all are legit!

Well Raz, I was not specifying any single player, that is against the rules, and you are right, today loss is a team loss. But, if you look at the weakness of this team it is the secondary first and LBs second. Those positions must get better, significantly better, if the Hogs are to have any chance to win consistently in the SEC. Overall, the Hogs are light years better than the last two seasons. BB has done a really good job. I love his style of play. We just don't quite have the juice yet.

We lost as a team....now with that being said I question our play caller. What was he thinking on the play before the field goal miss, to run the ball to the side line? He kicked a straight shot....would've been good if he called a run up the middle...SMH....but he called some good calls also, but that's the one that got under my skin that could've won the game for us.
I'm with Razrag tho....I'm really proud for them cause we wasn't suppose to be in this game by the talking heads. My prediction was 6-6 and I'm staying with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT