ADVERTISEMENT

Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus dude. We literally have two rules. You should know by now that this stuff doesn't need to be on The Trough. This has nothing to do with being a "Karen." It's literally the f***ing rules. It's not hard. We let y'all get away with waaaaaaaay more stuff than any other message board. If you must talk about masks and COVID, go to Facebook.

Jesus dude. We literally have two rules. You should know by now that this stuff doesn't need to be on The Trough. This has nothing to do with being a "Karen." It's literally the f***ing rules. It's not hard. We let y'all get away with waaaaaaaay more stuff than any other message board. If you must talk about masks and COVID, go to Facebook.
Whats the two rules?

Whats the two rules?

Yeah I didn't see, covid/masks in the rule book. Actually, I don't even see the rule book.

Yeah I didn't see, covid/masks in the rule book. Actually, I don't even see the rule book.
It's been discussed openly numerous times over the last couple of months. You're being intentionally obtuse, which I do on occasion so I can't judge. Pretty sure the only other option is for them to ban you because you're playing chicken with them at this point, so best of luck to you if that's where you're trying to take this.

Reactions: ACHRazorbacks
No politics. No religion.

This is not a secret. It's brought up quite frequently.

And you all know that covid/masks is going to devolve into politics. This isn't hard.

ThirdWelltodoArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mhhoover92
It's been discussed openly numerous times over the last couple of months. You're being intentionally obtuse, which I do on occasion so I can't judge. Pretty sure the only other option is for them to ban you because you're playing chicken with them at this point, so best of luck to you if that's where you're trying to take this.

No politics. No religion.

This is not a secret. It's brought up quite frequently.

And you all know that covid/masks is going to devolve into politics. This isn't hard.

But it didn't. Nor, was there anything about politics in the original thread.

But that's cool, I still got a huge part of my life back yesterday. For those that sit behind a computer or on their couch I guess it didn't impact them much. So they would be ignorant about such freedoms that were lost/regained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT