ADVERTISEMENT

Hawgs and Nike

gbbaber

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2007
tumblr_inline_p7g3t6IDVr1rbthts_540.gif

i will no longer donate to theRazorback Foundation. This is my freedom to stand for something. It’s called respect for our flag. Join me in my freedom to speak my pride in our Country. Until we hurt the pocket book, this NS will continue.

NS???

“The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie--deliberate, contrived and dishonest--but the myth--persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We subject all facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. We enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."

i will no longer donate to theRazorback Foundation. This is my freedom to stand for something. It’s called respect for our flag. Join me in my freedom to speak my pride in our Country. Until we hurt the pocket book, this NS will continue.

I’m buying a Razorback Nike cap this week to thank them for their strong stance and advocacy for the right to protest peacefully. One of the things that makes America so great.

I'm a lot more pissed about the fact that Nike hasn't refunded the $171 that some fvck stole from my bank account to buy shoes through their website. They're somewhere between willfully ignorant and deliberately misleading with the way they've handled the situation so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT