ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Hogs, Just Dropping By With This PSA On Road Rage

Mar 21, 2011
Having spent a fair amount of time in Springdale and Fayetteville, and having a daughter who went to UA, the Razorbacks are my second-favorite team. I've got lots of friends who went to UA, and when my Scarlet Knights came to Fayetown a few years I was at the game--Arky fans are right up there with Nebraska fans for the most welcoming in the country. The Hogs defense was crazy good the second half of last year, but this year has been rough sledding. You've got our former DC in Robb Smith, so not sure how pissed you are at him right now. One of my buddies wants him gone so badly it's practically an obsession.

Anyway, since our season/program is in total rebuild mode this year, I figured I'd make use of my time by doing a vid/mini-rant on dumb stuff other drivers do that can piss us off beyond belief. Maybe this will help make life better. Safe travels, and WPS!!

Reactions: Reason_01
Nice vid. Here are a few things I've seen drivers do here in Arkansas.

Blow through stop signs/traffic lights without looking or slowing down because they are having a phone conversation.
Get a late start moving when the light turns green because they think the red light is a break for putting on makeup.
Turn in the opposite direction of the signal they're giving.
Sticking the front quarter of their vehicle in the traffic lane when stopping in a parking lot driveway to see if they can pull the rest of the way out.
Tailgating, which is so common it seems more popular than all sports combined.

Nice vid. Here are a few things I've seen drivers do here in Arkansas.

Blow through stop signs/traffic lights without looking or slowing down because they are having a phone conversation.
Get a late start moving when the light turns green because they think the red light is a break for putting on makeup.
Turn in the opposite direction of the signal they're giving.
Sticking the front quarter of their vehicle in the traffic lane when stopping in a parking lot driveway to see if they can pull the rest of the way out.
Tailgating, which is so common it seems more popular than all sports combined.
Yeah, the late start can be a problem, especially when lights have a short cycle at busy intersections--people at the back of the line have to wait through another light because someone wasn't paying attention.

And I've seen people turn in the opposite direction as their turn signal, and it always makes me wonder what is wrong with them.

Apparently they no longer have you take a test to get a license like they used too. Either that or they've started putting them in packages of Cracker Jacks for people to find.

Look fvcks ALL states have these IDIOTS been to Texass lately???? Yeah blow me
That was probably me. Sorry. I will try to get over to the left lane quicker next time. And I am not mad at you for flipping me "the third finger salute!"

The craziest thing I've ever seen driving happened in New Jersey.

On vacation, going to see the Thomas Edison Museum. 4 lane road. I am in the right lane, one car is ahead of me. There is a car in the left lane, slightly ahead of me.

Suddenly, the car ahead of me makes a U-turn. He turns abruptly right in front of the guy in the left lane The car in the left lane T-bones the guy. The car making the U-turn never slows down. He completes his U-turn and guns it as he disappears behind us.

I stop beside the guy in the left lane. He looks over at me. He holds out his arms and has that expression on his face of, "What the hell just happened????"

All I could do is shake my head, "I got no idea!"

Reactions: Reason_01
ADVERTISEMENT