ADVERTISEMENT

HOGS need to go hard after 4 CBs, 4 safeties and 3 LBs in the 2015 class.

Tiger, our defensive starters are all mid to upper 3 star players. While I believe you can develop players and be successful, relying on your entire defense to be development players there is no way you can compete in the SEC. I'm sure Bielema realizes this and is doing his best to fix it.

Lets not forget about 6 big nasty quick Dlinemen either the kind who can penetrate at the snap of the ball disrupting the play before it gets started, kind of like the old days at Arkansas. Front seven has to be solid to stop the runs, which frees up LB's, and allows the safety to play back to help corners.

Won't happen in one year though. Keep the faith.

Between the redshirts and 4 DL this year, HOGS already has them. HOGS have another 4 star getting cleared to start in January. From the 2013 class, committed to UNC. I believe his name is Josh Allen. If Gragg calls the HOGS that will be 8 4 star and 8 3 star with 6 having a chance to move to 4 star this year. Got a 5 star kid liking us and will be at the game Saturday. Recruiting is going through the roof. Right now HOGS have a top 15 average with a chance to up the average with the next 4 recruits. Arkansas is in uncharted waters. All positions are covered except DBs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT