ADVERTISEMENT

OT How Many Of You Know...

I wasn't trying to get into a political argument, just a question about the anthem
tenor.gif

I know it because we sang it every day in elementary school. Even if I think I don’t know the next line it pops up just in time. Same for the pledge of allegiance.

Did trump not know it? I didn’t catch that. That is pretty, um, interesting.

Reactions: pigpen56
I know the words but don’t sing it myself at events. Just stand at attention with arms behind my back.

not singing along is proof that Trump is Russian

Trump is actually one of the very few politicians who often doesn't use a teleprompter.
God I know I shouldn’t get involved, so please forgive me. Actually you are 100% wrong and yes he does use a TelePrompTer. Nothing wrong with it and I understand why one would, but this would be fake news..

Reactions: SausagePatty
Trump should be impeached for not singing better

I don't know if he knew the words or not, I'm going to give him the benefit of doubt and say he does, but just didn't sing throughout the duration of the song, when I go to sporting events is the only time I hear the Anthem to sing along, and I do sing along but not usually the whole song.

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
God I know I shouldn’t get involved, so please forgive me. Actually you are 100% wrong and yes he does use a TelePrompTer. Nothing wrong with it and I understand why one would, but this would be fake news..
In the early months of the campaign, he never used teleprompter. As the election neared, he began using them most of the time and still does, but often veers off topic and speaks on his own. That's not fake news LOL

When I attend a baseball game,I always sing the national anthem. Other sports, not as much, but I always have my right hand on my heart.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT