ADVERTISEMENT

Hunker Down you Hairy Hawgs!!

You might get your wish if Brandon is out. I hope they let Austin and the receiving corps stay after practice to get some extra time with each other!

Congrats on the win, you deserved it. I'm now pulling for you v Mizzou. Keep the SECW dominant!

Originally posted by rawbdawg:
Think you can punish Missouri with that massive O line.

They are quick, but small
That's why we have 8 guys to rotate in and out. Fat boys aren't going to keep them out of the backfield.

Originally posted by MUTiger91:

Think you can punish Missouri with that massive O line.

They are quick, but small
That's why we have 8 guys to rotate in and out. Fat boys aren't going to keep them out of the backfield.

Yawn. We steamrolled the Tigers D without our best RB.

If Mauk has another 5 turnovers, Arkansas will do the same. There was nothing wrong with the Tiger D in that game other than having the offense repeatedly put them in bad positions and making them stay on the field for 45 minutes. If Arkansas beats Mizzou, it won't be with their offense, it will be with their D forcing Mauk to make bad decisions. I think the O has gotten more settled and they got a couple receivers back. We will see on Friday.

Originally posted by MUTiger91:

If Mauk has another 5 turnovers, Arkansas will do the same. There was nothing wrong with the Tiger D in that game other than having the offense repeatedly put them in bad positions and making them stay on the field for 45 minutes. If Arkansas beats Mizzou, it won't be with their offense, it will be with their D forcing Mauk to make bad decisions. I think the O has gotten more settled and they got a couple receivers back. We will see on Friday.
We'll definitely have to rely even more on our D if BA is unable to play. AA didn't look bad playing in relief but his inexperience may make him more prone to mistakes in the course of a whole game. Should be an entertaining game to watch and I'll be pulling for my Hogs, Mizzou seems to play better on the road than at home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT