ADVERTISEMENT

Hunting Petition to end hunting in Arkansas getting real traction

NOTSOPA

Prospect
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2021
Big story coming out in Arkansas Democrat Gazette providing evidence with photos of men thinking they're Rambo and taking pictures with dead animals will be released

For safety and privacy reasons, petitioner will remain anonymous but sources saying petitioner only needs 74 more signatures to trigger ballot initiatives and go before legislation for a vote
ALL hunting in state of Arkansas in serious jeopardy of permanent ban

If you would like to end hunting in the state of Arkansas once and for all...
Please email lead anonymous petitioner at SOPA@huntingismurder.com and sign petition.

"Hunters cause injuries, pain and suffering to animals who are not adapted to defend themselves from bullets, traps and other cruel killing devices. Hunting destroys animal families and habitats, and leaves terrified and dependent baby animals behind to starve to death"

Big story coming out in Arkansas Democrat Gazette providing evidence with photos of men thinking they're Rambo and taking pictures with dead animals will be released

For safety and privacy reasons, petitioner will remain anonymous but sources saying petitioner only needs 74 more signatures to trigger ballot initiatives and go before legislation for a vote
ALL hunting in state of Arkansas in serious jeopardy of permanent ban

If you would like to end hunting in the state of Arkansas once and for all...
Please email lead anonymous petitioner at SOPA@huntingismurder.com and sign petition.

"Hunters cause injuries, pain and suffering to animals who are not adapted to defend themselves from bullets, traps and other cruel killing devices. Hunting destroys animal families and habitats, and leaves terrified and dependent baby animals behind to starve to death"
LOL

He hasn’t done anything to get banned.
It seems like there was a thread within the past 2 weeks where he did plenty of name calling to get banned but for some reason hutch responded to the thread and basically said he could stay. It was absolutely something worthy of dismissal. Maybe hutch was in a giving mood that day. But there is literally nothing the guy adds to the board. Nothing. Constant trolls. Should’ve been banned on the last episode but wasn’t. But since you have the power to say he hasn’t done anything to get banned then I guess we should mark it down and honor it. Maybe that subscription is keeping the site above some corporate threshold. Maybe he’s ya boy. Either way it sucks, isn’t entertaining, and doesn’t add anything good to the board in any way.

It seems like there was a thread within the past 2 weeks where he did plenty of name calling to get banned but for some reason hutch responded to the thread and basically said he could stay. It was absolutely something worthy of dismissal. Maybe hutch was in a giving mood that day. But there is literally nothing the guy adds to the board. Nothing. Constant trolls. Should’ve been banned on the last episode but wasn’t. But since you have the power to say he hasn’t done anything to get banned then I guess we should mark it down and honor it. Maybe that subscription is keeping the site above some corporate threshold. Maybe he’s ya boy. Either way it sucks, isn’t entertaining, and doesn’t add anything good to the board in any way.
You’re right, Hutch made that decision. If we banned everyone who called someone a name, Hutch would be writing articles and talking to himself around here.

Just put the guy on your ignore list.

So we can name call freely now? I just want to make sure I understand the rules and their interpretation on this site.

So we can name call freely now? I just want to make sure I understand the rules and their interpretation on this site.
Use common sense. The majority of time people are arguing or calling names on here it’s just trolling( especially when Sopa is involved)

if it’s serious then yeah we’re going to delete it. Let’s be real, we run a pretty lax board here. No one wants their post deleted or edited so unless it’s extremely egregious, I leave it up.

200.gif

Reactions: Joe Thornton
The ignorance of these people is ridiculous.
But obviously hunting will NEVER be banned. Way too much money in the state of Arkansas from it for that to happen

Currently staring down a 2.5 year old 8 point. Most people would be quick to throw this big fella on their wall, but not me. Gon let him breed some of his hoes and we’ll rendezvous next year.

Currently staring down a 2.5 year old 8 point. Most people would be quick to throw this big fella on their wall, but not me. Gon let him breed some of his hoes and we’ll rendezvous next year.
This is excellent herd management. WPS showing off his hunting prowess

Got a Browning X Bolt in 6.5 creedmoor as a present to myself for working on COVID units. Cannot wait to get back home and use it over Thanksgiving.

Isn't there something in the rules about stirring the pot constantly? I cant find the rules anywhere.

Sheep boy mad cause NOTSOPA is the real ALPHA on board and little sheep boy doesnt like being the ALPHA's little bitch.

Cant Imagine sheep boy being offended and demanding a poster be cancelled...shocker i tell ya!

Cheers Mate

Sheep boy mad cause NOTSOPA is the real ALPHA on board and little sheep boy doesnt like being the ALPHA's little bitch.

Cant Imagine sheep boy being offended and demanding a poster be cancelled...shocker i tell ya!

Cheers Mate
GFY

ADVERTISEMENT