ADVERTISEMENT

I cant take credit for this but thought I'd share - OM/Arky game trophy

Jan 24, 2006
Rusty%20Nutt_zpsuiajrmsd.jpg

Reactions: Smashmouth2004
Well it looks like you get to keep him
"Shoulda had somebody cover the pitch. That's a play me and danny used to run in the backyard...won us sports big games Gotta be quick like a cat, cat coverage. Need cat coverage in that situation. Can't spell W.I.N. without some C.A.T." Man I hate that guy.

"Shoulda had somebody cover the pitch. That's a play me and danny used to run in the backyard...won us sports big games Gotta be quick like a cat, cat coverage. Need cat coverage in that situation. Can't spell W.I.N. without some C.A.T." Man I hate that guy.

lol

Didn't watch the game but had it recorded. We had our youth hunt in Arkansas this weekend so I've been camping, but it sounded like a crazy game.

Didn't watch the game but had it recorded. We had our youth hunt in Arkansas this weekend so I've been camping, but it sounded like a crazy game.
Looked like a big XII game until overtime and then it looked like a game I played on PlayStation once upon a time. You will enjoy it...I wanted to put my head through a wall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT