ADVERTISEMENT

I feel like I forgot something

BOSSHOGFREE

Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 22, 2005
Or maybe I just ignored it. A group thing maby. Ill have to think about it. Seemed like something important. Im sure it was nothing.

Or maybe I just ignored it. A group thing maby. Ill have to think about it. Seemed like something important. Im sure it was nothing.
giphy.gif

I forgot I was supposed to leave the board after the election but there is still a chance I might not leave :) Not over yet though

Reactions: BOSSHOGFREE
I remember now, I was going to say MAGA....

that is all

Hey moron! How’s that MAGA working out for you and the orange Cheeto? I’m going to enjoy your bitching and crying I know you’ll be doing for the next few months.

Lock him up!
Lock him up!
Lock him up!

Adios Comrade.

P.s. You’re a arrogant little piss ant kid who knows exactly jack shit.

Last edited:
Hey moron! How’s that MAGA working out for you and the orange Cheeto? I’m going to enjoy your likes bitching and crying I know you’ll be doing for the next few months.

Lock him up!
Lock him up!
Lock him up!

Adios Comrade.

Hey moron! How’s that MAGA working out for you and the orange Cheeto? I’m going to enjoy your likes bitching and crying I know you’ll be doing for the next few months.

Lock him up!
Lock him up!
Lock him up!

Adios Comrade.

Well, my 401k ****ing loves some MAGA. LOVE his supreme court and federal judge noms. Hes undone virtually the entire legacy of the most liberal president in our nations history in less than a year. I can't wait to see what next year brings while SJW snowflakes (like you) cry yourself to sleep knowing the USA is taking back our rightful position in the world. The right side of history feels MAGAtastic my friend!

Well, my 401k ****ing loves some MAGA. LOVE his supreme court and federal judge noms. Hes undone virtually the entire legacy of the most liberal president in our nations history in less than a year. I can't wait to see what next year brings while SJW snowflakes (like you) cry yourself to sleep knowing the USA is taking back our rightful position in the world. The right side of history feels MAGAtastic my friend!

Blah Blah Blah Breitbart said blah blah Fox News. Check the stock market genius. It’s crashing as we speak. You’re a high energy, low IQ dipshit who will believe anything fed to you via the internet. You seem to think a spoiled little rich 70 year old child and admitted sex offender is somehow a person of high morality. You’re a god damned idiot and 45 is done. Flynn is a rat, the writing is on the wall.

And before you call me a Hillary lover, I hate her too. You have popped your little b1thch mouth off on this message board to me and others. So I’m going to rub your bald little face in the downfall of your hero. By the way, do you mind if I take your wife furniture shopping?

Blah Blah Blah Breitbart said blah blah Fox News. Check the stock market genius. It’s crashing as we speak. You’re a high energy, low IQ dipshit who will believe anything fed to you via the internet. You seem to think a spoiled little rich 70 year old child and admitted sex offender is somehow a person of high morality. You’re a god damned idiot and 45 is done. Flynn is a rat, the writing is on the wall.

And before you call me a Hillary lover, I hate her too. You have popped your little b1thch mouth off on this message board to me and others. So I’m going to rub your bald little face in the downfall of your hero. By the way, do you mind if I take your wife furniture shopping?
Lol,Bill and the Kennedy's did far worse to women in the white house than The Don ever did out of it. Do as you please with your furniture whatever the **** that's supposed to mean.

Lol,Bill and the Kennedy's did far worse to women in the white house than The Don ever did out of it. Do as you please with your furniture whatever the **** that's supposed to mean.
Holy shit you are dumb. Your hero bragged about taking a married woman furniture shopping. He then proceeded to pop a tic tax in his mouth a force a kiss on them. After that he brags about grabbing her fvck.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-bush-transcript-20161007-snap-htmlstory.html

So I ask you again, do you mind if I take your wife furniture shopping?

So because Clinton and Kennedy sexually assaulted women, it’s okay? Is that how it works?

Holy shit you are dumb. Your hero bragged about taking a married woman furniture shopping. He then proceeded to pop a tic tax in his mouth a force a kiss on them. After that he brags about grabbing her fvck.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-bush-transcript-20161007-snap-htmlstory.html

So because Clinton and Kennedy sexually assaulted women, it’s okay? Is that how it works?
Absolutely not, I just don't remember Dems looking to remove Ted Kennedy's legacy from the history books after he killed the woman he was having an affair with and left her dead body in the car on the bottom of a lake. Nor have I seen you up in arms at what Bill or any other politician did until it suited your agenda. So go cry your fake liberal tears somewhere else. I dont support Moore nor do I condone a Billionaire play boys actions. If he did it today if call for him to get out of the office. But hey, Biden can fondle little girls while the camera is on and it's perfectly ok amirite?

US first. That is my concern. That the greatest country ever known to man kind is still in that position for my son and daughter. Black, white, race, gender, creed, the day were all Americans and not chopped up into labels like the left wants we will all be better. 1 nation 1 people. You don't want that at all do you?

Absolutely not, I just don't remember Dems looking to remove Ted Kennedy's legacy from the history books after he killed the woman he was having an affair with and left her dead body in the car on the bottom of a lake. Nor have I seen you up in arms at what Bill or any other politician did until it suited your agenda. So go cry your fake liberal tears somewhere else. I dont support Moore nor do I condone a Billionaire play boys actions. If he did it today if call for him to get out of the office. But hey, Biden can fondle little girls while the camera is on and it's perfectly ok amirite?

US first. That is my concern. That the greatest country ever known to man kind is still in that position for my son and daughter. Black, white, race, gender, creed, the day were all Americans and not chopped up into labels like the left wants we will all be better. 1 nation 1 people. You don't want that at all do you?

This probably comes a complete shock to you but most people in this country do not define their world view as liberal or conservative. Those that do are sheep. You are a sheep.

You keep making apologies for a sex offender and spouting bullshit about how your family is important. You say if Orange Hitler committed sexual assault today he should be kicked out, but Roy Moore does not have your support. You are a hypocrite talking out both sides of your loud mouth. You disgust me.

This probably comes a complete shock to you but most people in this country do not define their world view as liberal or conservative. Those that do are sheep. You are a sheep.

You keep making apologies for a sex offender and spouting fvck about how your family is important. You say if Orange Hitler committed sexual assault today he should be kicked out, but Roy Moore does not have your support. You are a hypocrite talking out both sides of your loud mouth. You disgust me.
Has Donald committed sexual misconduct in office? I don't think you know how to read. You say I'm party line while acknowledging I don't support Moore. Yeah I'm the sheep.

Tell me your thoughts on cultural appropriation? Is it bad?

You keep making apologies for a sex offender and spouting fvck about how your family is important. You say if Orange Hitler committed sexual assault today he should be kicked out, but Roy Moore does not have your support. You are a hypocrite talking out both sides of your loud mouth. You disgust me.
What's the matter? Having a hard time justifying the Progressive viewpoint that cultural appropriation (a made up term of emotional distress) is a bad thing? Why would any American say that visually people should LOOK LIKE THEIR OWN RACE and that anyone else SHOULDN'T LOOK LIKE ANOTHER RACE?

Why? Because the Progressive platform is built on dividing people socially. Social class warfare can only be waged where separate classes, races, beliefs, etc are clear to see. It's hard for one to be offended when we look the same, talk the same, act the same. Rich, poor, black, white,... Some one has to be the bad guy in order for the Progressive moment to have something to "progress" against.

The Democratic party does not want a unified nation. There is no money or votes for them in that scenario. Meanwhile conservatives want school choice for every student of every background. Strong families for every background that greatly improves the opportunity for child success in every home no matter the background. More blue collar jobs in all corners of the nation for everyone of every back ground.

The left screams Trump is racist while Trumps 10 months in office have produce more growth of wealth and jobs in the African American community than 8 years under O. Pathetic to see political division take priority over governing. And I say the same for the reps on the right that are holding up the government to get their piece of the pie. They are just as disgusting in my eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT