ADVERTISEMENT

I will admit I may be gullible when Bielema

A

anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a

and his staff talk/explain things that happen in a game.

Being human makes anybody susceptible to believing what somebody says because you like them.

That being said .....I was so happy with the coaches explanation of the A&M game (since it hurt me so bad)

I do not think it was a matter of talent or coaching. It was a combination of many things. Players not making the plays as coached cost us the game but then it is the coaches jobs to get the right players to do the right things.

I felt like the staff and players learned so much in that game. I have a lot of hope for the season and program.

I almost feel there is some kind of jinx the way we lose those last three Aggie games....even if that sounds like a lame excuse :)

I think the staff and players had a solid plan against a Top 10 team and it would not have taken any flute or unusual plays to have won that game. It hurts but not like a Georgia fan feels today, like there was never a chance to win.

The anti Bielema crowd will hoot and holler for a while. If we win saturday they will mock the competition and if we lose to #1 Alabama they will mock the staff and say Bobby Petrino would have beaten Bama like he did when he was here before :)

Anyway, just admitting I may be wrong for being high on the current program but I am sure hoping I am not. I love where we seem to be headed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News