ADVERTISEMENT

I will be surprised...

SnoopHawg

Letterman
Jun 6, 2010
If Will Muschamp isn't gone tomorrow after that debacle down in Florida. How in the he'll do you give up 119 total yards and lose by 4 tds. To think Muschamp almost became our coach.

This post was edited on 10/19 12:21 AM by SnoopHawg

This post was edited on 10/19 12:22 AM by SnoopHawg

Originally posted by SnoopHawg:
If Will Muschamp isn't gone tomorrow after that debacle down in Florida. How in the he'll do you give up 119 total yards and lose by 4 tds. To think Muschamp almost became our coach.

This post was edited on 10/19 12:21 AM by SnoopHawg

This post was edited on 10/19 12:22 AM by SnoopHawg
We haven't won a conference game in almost two years. How could we possibly have been any worse off with Muschamp?
Or a trained monkey for that matter.

I thought Dan Mullen but, I keep reading Freeze from the fans. I bet it is someone with HC experience. I would not be surprised if It is BP. That would be perfect. He wouldn't have to recruit. He could just select his players.

BP is at Louisville the rest if his career IMO. I honestly think he would have retired here and had a statue built by that time if things had happened differently.

Originally posted by razrbk-d:
BP is at Louisville the rest if his career IMO. I honestly think he would have retired here and had a statue built by that time if things had happened differently.
I agree but there is a massively Big Difference. Louisville has an AD who stuck with Petino and Petrino thru difficult times. He rewarded their fans with a National Title in Hoops and may very well get one in football soon. They have better coaches all around than we will probably ever have again.

We have the moron Jeff Long and a winless streak about to be unequaled in the SEC, but he is on a committee and that's apparently all that matters up on the hill. The more we lose the more praise idiots heap upon him. It's starting to become crystal clear to me why my home state and school is ranked last in so many national categories. We must just like it at the bottom.

I don't see things being much different with BP. I don't remember him having much luck with top 10 teams. This team plays about as many this year as he did in his 4 years. His offense was there, but the defense was headed south. The more Nutt's players left, the worse the defense got. Still he could out score teams. Not sure that would be true today. The SEC offenses have changed since his time. The SEC talent has taken a big step up since his time. Arkansas is still playing catch up in talent. They have done well the last 2 years and are about halfway there.

True, we never would have a defense that could compete in the SEC under BP, it was getting worse every year since he pretty much ignored it during recruiting.

Originally posted by Count Hogula:

True, we never would have a defense that could compete in the SEC under BP, it was getting worse every year since he pretty much ignored it during recruiting.
LMAO, Very true.

Going 10-3 and 11-2 in the best league in the land isn't competing at all, right? CBP must have just put air out there to stop opposing teams while winning 21 games in two years. That's just Priceless!

You people crack me up. You slam the coach who took us to highs not seen since the 70's and reap praise on the AD and his Big 10 buddy who can't win ONE SEC game in two years.

Classic spin and deflection Jeff Long style. "Remain Calm, all is well!" Just as the SEC parade flattens us.

While BP was successful in those two years you have to remember that MSU, Ole Miss had not yet risen to their current heights, Auburn was just average and A&M had not joined the SEC. And while we were posting those impressive records, Bama and LSU were destroying us. Our division is a lot more competitive now and you must concede we are rebuilding from the ground up. Give it a couple more years and if we are still struggling I will join the chorus for a change. But I think we are moving in the right direction and if we don't panic, CBB will succeed here.

Originally posted by Colonel Porker:

LMAO, Very true.

Going 10-3 and 11-2 in the best league in the land isn't competing at all, right? CBP must have just put air out there to stop opposing teams while winning 21 games in two years. That's just Priceless!

You people crack me up. You slam the coach who took us to highs not seen since the 70's and reap praise on the AD and his Big 10 buddy who can't win ONE SEC game in two years.

Classic spin and deflection Jeff Long style. "Remain Calm, all is well!" Just as the SEC parade flattens us.
When BP left Louisville... it was a dumpster fire.. He left Arkansas the same way..

Louisville seems to be doing fine with BP back there again.

Louisville was doing fine with an Orange Bowl win and #6 ranking when he left there. Winning seasons,
often big, were the norm under him. His successor couldnt hold that up for a bit.
Arkansas was doing fine when he left here...
not so much anymore. Hopefully BB can get us back on track.

Go Hogs beat misstake!

Well lets go to to the record book for the facts. In the history of Arkansas football BP holds the worst defense ever. He also holds the 6th, 8th and 9th worse defenses. All his teams are in the top 10 worse defenses ever to play at Arkansas. For everything he did on offense, he was worse on defense. That is why he couldn't win the biggest games. His defenses were worse than his offenses were good. His schedules were cupcakes to what we play now. Out of the top 8 highest ranked teams he played he was 1-7. That is why he never did better than 3rd in the west. His biggest achievement was a cotton bowl win. BP can field a top offense but that is only half the game.

He was good on offense. Although Nutt holds best offense ever. Since Broyles, I would put him 4th. his only claim to best is 21 wins over a 2 year period. That was also done in the 60s but only 1 loss. Add the 5 losses and Hatfield had 2 better 2 years percentage wise.

Does not Hatfield have the best winning %, but we ran him off because we did not like the way he won

Yep, ran off Holtz also. Trying to run off CBB before he even gets his whole team assembled. I don't get it. Attacking CBB now is like baking a cake for 15 minutes and complaining it is under cooked. They complain that a coach with a complete rebuild can't beat a top 10 team a year and a half in. Those hating on the team claim they go to the games, yet no one has ever seen them outside a message board. And they hide who they are. Until one comes up to me and tells me who they are, I just chalk them up as another school's fan trying to start crap to hold the team down. Then some of our fans take the bait and claim truth without ever checking first. It is sad that people allow themselves to be obama'ed like that. At least no one knows who they really are.

It also sends a message to other would be coaches that no matter how good you do it won't be good enough. I just don't get how they think any coach could step into the streaming pile left behind by BP and the temp coach and instantly win the national championship.

It also sends a message to other would be coaches that no matter how good you do it won't be good enough. I just don't get how they think any coach could step into the streaming pile left behind by BP and the temp coach and instantly win the national championship.
LOL Walking off the field 11-2 and ranked fifth in the country equates to a steaming pile huh? I wish Bert could even dream of producing a steaming pile like that. By year two Bobby was winning 8 games here if you want to compare time frames.
Who said anything about winning a championship? How about beating ANYBODY that doesn't equate to a high school team or a Big 12 cellar dweller?

We got a steaming pile alright. A coach that owns an antique offense and a 12 game SEC losing streak and a bunch of his defenders who can't own up to it.

Somewhere Lou Holtz is privately saying "WTF? - Those people fired me for going 6-5?"

ADVERTISEMENT