ADVERTISEMENT

If HOGS can find a way to get to 7-5 and a bowl

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
after another slow start, I think CBB stays. Then next year will be meet a goal to stay year. CBB has to figure out a way to be ready to play when the season starts. Not after 3 or 4 games. Also the Oline sucks. Anderson?

One game at a time sir. Take care of business this weekend and we still have a shot at 7.

Amazing, it’s year 5- and you are saying since we started off slow this year that 7-5 is going to be a good season. Ohh, there needs to be a goal ?? We are going to be the same 7-5 next year too

No I didn’t say that. I said CBB stays with a goal he must meet next year. I never said it is good or bad. The buy out will be less and the goal will probably be 9. CBB will have to do better than he has in the 5 years he has had. Also this will not be the year to replace the coach. There are going to be some high profile coaching jobs this year. Probably a few in the SEC alone.

The University of Arkansas administration should consider dropping the football program and focus energies elsewhere. You have a horrible football team. I don't know if you play Missouri or not, but if you did it would be a college football historical event! Now I'll have to hear all week here in Columbia about "how great thou art", and how the Coots are going to de-throne Alabama for SEC title.

Hahaha I'm in New York. We look like we may win 7 games. That's an upgrade from last week. It's UGA that thinks their shite doesn't stink.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT