ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Sick!!!!!

Smashmouth2004

Starter
Nov 9, 2002
We are so freaking close but can't catch a break. I'm so proud the way we played but can't get the ball to bounce our way. I know there is a God but he can stop testing our will already. We've earned a SEC win by now!

Keep faith Smash. There is a lot to rebuild after 2 years of disaster. Our Hogs are on the way back. I still say we have 6 wins this year and we will beat 2 SEC teams. Our streak ends soon......and I mean this year. Go Hogs

I wish I could say I was surprised but that's what we do. Little mistakes all game followed by a terrible 4th quarter. We had 5 4th qtr drives and had 1 first down which was followed by an INT 3 plays later. We've now led in 4 of our last 5 SEC games in the 4th qtr, lost all 5 and have been outscored somewhere around 58-0. Definitely proud of the guys for the fight but time to take the next big step and finish a game, not just talk about it all week in practice but actually coming out and doing it.

I'm on record it ends next week. Especially if the defense plays like they did tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT