ADVERTISEMENT

OT Is anyone offended by our mascot?

• Thread starter anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
  • Start date
Campus Reform?

tenor.gif

What's funny is Ole Miss is "the rebels" with ole reb and now a shark, plus a bear. Those tards don't even know what the hell they are themselves. Yet they compiled all kinds of black talent throughout the years knowing damn good and well that that town is founded on racist culture and history. Yet now people want to get offended? Lol! Get real and open your eyes and know a little about American history before you choose to get offended. OR don't support that school. Same goes for all schools if you're a snowflake.

Edit: this easy for me to say as a middle class white male.

Disclaimer for those who choose their right to take offense.

Last edited:
What's funny is Ole Miss is "the rebels" with ole reb and now a shark, plus a bear. Those tards don't even know what the hell they are themselves. Yet they compiled all kinds of black talent throughout the years knowing damn good and well that that town is founded on racist culture and history. Yet now people want to get offended? Lol! Get real and open your eyes and know a little about American history before you choose to get offended. OR don't support that school. Same goes for all schools if you're a snowflake.
I've been messing with my Ole Miss friends for a few years now about the Black Bear Shark Rebels.

in all seriousness ...it is kind of interesting to watch the changes and what folks are trying to change.

Some religions are anti pork so our day could come.

As our demographics change, so might what is acceptable.

I know of at least two high schools that are still called the Rebels

in all seriousness ...it is kind of interesting to watch the changes and what folks are trying to change.

Some religions are anti pork so our day could come.

As our demographics change, so might what is acceptable.

I know of at least two high schools that are still called the Rebels
Is Southside still, or did I hear they changed?

Edit: this easy for me to say as a middle class white male.

Disclaimer for those who choose their right to take offense.

Middle TN are the raiders which originally was a Confederate soldier that hid and fought a gorilla style warfare. Since stones river battle field was there it only made sense.

Now they've changed it to a horse and a lightning bolt which makes no sense. But they stuck with it and I'm ok with it.

OM otoh didn't. Now they look like idiots for it.

Reactions: fisherhog
Some are taking this way too far. I believe in being respectful but damn! Pretty soon we wont be able to look each other in the eyes if this shit keeps playing out

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
ADVERTISEMENT