ADVERTISEMENT

Is CBB Fired Today or Tomorrow?

HAWG-FILES

Prospect
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2012
Fire Bret now and maybe Arkansas Fans will take interest in our Football Program again. Looked like maybe 25 000 Fans or less at Stadium..
Time for Fat Bastard to pack his Bags and take assistant Coaches with him.
You reap with you Sow..

I thought John L. Smith was the Low Point of Arkansas Football.
I at least watched Arkansas football games and cheered on my Razorbacks.
I gave up on Bert after Auburn game 2 years ago.
I have no confidence in this guy and he should of been fired last season.

If Arkansas has any Self Respect left Fire Fat Bastard and promote Dan Enos for Missouri..

Go Hogs

Wait until after last game and buyout drops from 11 million to under 5 million. Six million savings is worth 1 week. We can give the 6 million to Gus as a signing bonus.

Then we can offer Gus 500,000 a win and let him write his on salary. Plus a million for SECC and 2 million for NC. He could make 9 million a year for going undefeated.

Fire Bret now and maybe Arkansas Fans will take interest in our Football Program again. Looked like maybe 25 000 Fans or less at Stadium..
Time for Fat Bastard to pack his Bags and take assistant Coaches with him.
You reap with you Sow..

I thought John L. Smith was the Low Point of Arkansas Football.
I at least watched Arkansas football games and cheered on my Razorbacks.
I gave up on Bert after Auburn game 2 years ago.
I have no confidence in this guy and he should of been fired last season.

If Arkansas has any Self Respect left Fire Fat Bastard and promote Dan Enos for Missouri..

Go Hogs
You sound like one of the real fans that have lots of class and really support the program.

He couldn’t coach at Wisconsin either, Barry Alvarez made it impossible to fail and Gary Andersen did just as well when you landed B.B. and Chryst, who was failing at Pitt has made it still better.
BB is a fraud.
I knew it when he came in as a linebacker guru and our linebackers like Deandre Levy and Jon Cassillass sucked until they got to the NFL and have played there now for over ten years.
fraud.

He couldn’t coach at Wisconsin either, Barry Alvarez made it impossible to fail and Gary Andersen did just as well when you landed B.B. and Chryst, who was failing at Pitt has made it still better.
BB is a fraud.
I knew it when he came in as a linebacker guru and our linebackers like Deandre Levy and Jon Cassillass sucked until they got to the NFL and have played there now for over ten years.
fraud.

Hey Larry good seeing you here...

I agree...BB fell into a gold mine at Wisconsin and screwed it up. His teams were very undisciplined and I remember a few years before he left he was on the verge of the program breaking down a bit.

Coach B is a lot of things but it is a total lack of class to call him a bastard. If all the fans possessed the character of this guy no good coach would want to come here.

Reactions: SnoopHawg
Coach B is a lot of things but it is a total lack of class to call him a bastard. If all the fans possessed the character of this guy no good coach would want to come here.
Too late, all the village idiot asshatery surrounding the way Nutt was treated has already ruined our rep with top quality coaches. The only reason we were able to get BP was because he was wanting out of Atlanta so bad. For all the worship BP gets here he never got us to the SECCG, Nutt got us there twice and was run off for his efforts. Hatfield was run off and he had the highest winning percentage of all the Hog coaches. Arkansas, where coaches are run off no matter how good they are, that's or rep with the coaching community.

That is our reputation. And the burn it to the ground crowd has worked themselves into a frenzy. If B.B. isn’t fired there will be planes, black shirts and everything HOG will be attacked. It’s sad but that’s what happens when snowflakes melt.

ADVERTISEMENT