ADVERTISEMENT

Is CBB gone?

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
Paul Finebaum thinks Gus to Arkansas at the end of the season. I also saw another analyst say Lane Kiffen after the season. More and more are pushing CBB out the door with every loss. Can he survive a losing season? I think he needs to make a bowl to stay.

Depending just how many schools go for new coaches, Norvel might go elsewhere. Bigger time school without having to deal with the SEC. After Nutt coaches aren’t lining up to look at Arkansas. Unless they are trying for a pay bump at another school. Major damage was done. Even Nutt wouldn’t take the job again. It will have to be someone who doesn’t think they can do better in the next few years. I would take Strong. At Texas his players were being picked for him. Just as they are now with the current coach. plus Strong has something to prove. If left alone, I believe he could plant the HOGS in the top 25 to stay.

Depending just how many schools go for new coaches, Norvel might go elsewhere. Bigger time school without having to deal with the SEC. After Nutt coaches aren’t lining up to look at Arkansas. Unless they are trying for a pay bump at another school. Major damage was done. Even Nutt wouldn’t take the job again. It will have to be someone who doesn’t think they can do better in the next few years. I would take Strong. At Texas his players were being picked for him. Just as they are now with the current coach. plus Strong has something to prove. If left alone, I believe he could plant the HOGS in the top 25 to stay.

Strong is not the man. Was a disaster at Texas which is much better job than us. Get real.

Strong showed he can get it done at Louisville. Where he was allowed to select his own recruits. Again he was forced to take boosters’ kids and players they picked. Just as the Texas coach is having to do now. Texas will not return until the coach can select his own players. Boosters are selecting the QBs at and Texas hasn’t had a good one since 2009.

No one's calling Schiano these days. Has strong Florida ties (and less importantly Jersey ties. You could probably get him at a discount.

Strong showed he can get it done at Louisville. Where he was allowed to select his own recruits. Again he was forced to take boosters’ kids and players they picked. Just as the Texas coach is having to do now. Texas will not return until the coach can select his own players. Boosters are selecting the QBs at and Texas hasn’t had a good one since 2009.
Where did you hear that? Bunch of bull crap.

Dreamers lol Gus aint gonna happen. Soooooo where are all the Butch jones supporters who were burning up this board before Bret was hired? Where ya at now Hummmmm? I vote Norvel.

ADVERTISEMENT