ADVERTISEMENT

Is Hambone still on this board?

bobhawg

Starter
Oct 27, 2002
just wondering as Ihave been off the board for a long time. I hope the new organization does great.
I wonder how Booth is doing.

I am fine, just getting older. Glad to hear you are still here and I hope all the May first things work out well.I will hang around to see.

Things in SHV okay?

Yeah, i had to have rwo stents put in my coronary arteries about a month back... my daughter gets married this coming weekend. Just rocking along getting older

Glad to hear you are doing well

Yeah, i had to have rwo stents put in my coronary arteries about a month back... my daughter gets married this coming weekend. Just rocking along getting older

Glad to hear you are doing well
Good luck and I hope the arteries are now good, and you have no more serious problems.
Has your son fishished college?

Reactions: Ole Hambone
Good luck and I hope the arteries are now good, and you have no more serious problems.
Has your son fishished college?

My son graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering May 2016. He is working for the Louisiana Dept of Transportation. My daughter graduated with honors May 2017 with a degree in Sustainable Supply Chain Management. She has decided to be a Nanny.

My son graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering May 2016. He is working for the Louisiana Dept of Transportation. My daughter graduated with honors May 2017 with a degree in Sustainable Supply Chain Management. She has decided to be a Nanny.[/QUOTE

Sounds great,, congrats.

Reactions: Ole Hambone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT