ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Long

Jeff knows he is in a bad place. He knows BB deserves to be fired, but he also knows there is no way that happens without him looking really really bad and possibly getting fired himself due to the buyout.

So, he is hoping more than anyone this season is decent enough that he doesn't have to fire him this year and when it's an 8 mill buyout instead of a 12mill one he can say "it's just what programs pay these days"

Reactions: Jerhardis
Jeff knows he is in a bad place. He knows BB deserves to be fired, but he also knows there is no way that happens without him looking really really bad and possibly getting fired himself due to the buyout.

So, he is hoping more than anyone this season is decent enough that he doesn't have to fire him this year and when it's an 8 mill buyout instead of a 12mill one he can say "it's just what programs pay these days"
lol you don to know if anything you typed is true or not. "Jeff knows". All you know is what you see on Saturday.

SOPA posted the other day that in the last 27 years the hogs have only had 5 seasons where we won 9 games or more...I don't have time to confirm or deny the post but if it's true then looks to me like the hogs are on par! Doesn't matter who the coach or AD is at the time. The ones that are angry are the ones who predicted a 9-3 season....I'm on record at 6-6 and came very close to saying 5-7...maybe that's why I'm not shocked by Saturday's outcome....Go hogs!!

That's not true. He worded his post to make it seem like Long was really getting after it. He replied to 3 people. He tried to cause more drama than we already have and I'm sure he knows that.
I can't say I'm surprised. This is the same guy that actively recruited Hog fans from this board to go troll ASU's message board so that he could get the post count up.

Reactions: HawgWild79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT