ADVERTISEMENT

OT Jeffrey Epstein

Did he kill himself or was he murdered as a cover up?

Def an inside job. He had already "attempted to kill himself" last week. He should have been in max security with nothing but a bed. No way he had the means of killing himself.

He was about to go on trial and testify whatever he had to, to avoid that 45 year sentence. Billionaires. Politicians. Whoever he wanted to take some heat was gonna take it.

Should be interesting to see the video footage in Max Security.
Pretty sure in the end someone all a life sentence will be charged and there families will become millionaires.
The video won’t be released. It’s too disturbing for us to see so they will keep it confidential. Some people of significance will come out saying they’ve seen the video and he commits suicide. Then the building holding the video will eventually burn down from an electrical failure.

The bottom line in all of this is that there were MULTIPLE teenage girls abused and trafficked for the amusement of some wealthy people in very powerful positions. I feel bad for them (and "feel bad" doesn't adequately cover it) being abused and denied justice.

I've joked about it b/c it's how I deal with it. It's just too sick to think about with a sober mind.

The bottom line in all of this is that there were MULTIPLE teenage girls abused and trafficked for the amusement of some wealthy people in very powerful positions. I feel bad for them (and "feel bad" doesn't adequately cover it) being abused and denied justice.

I've joked about it b/c it's how I deal with it. It's just too sick to think about with a sober mind.
And they better hide because when Captain C gets pissed bad things happen to people.

Reactions: MclaHog and rljjr
He was on suicide watch in prison. You cannot commit suicide on suicide watch in prison.
I wouldn’t say that , he was connected . From what I know when your in his position, you become disposable, to many people have to much to lose. suicide watch meant NOTHING, if they want you gone , ur history. They ( whoever they are ) wasn’t going to let him testify, NO WAY, I believe he knew why to much on to many people, Powerful People.

I wonder if anyone has considered the most obvious explanation...he killed himself because his life was ruined.

BTW, he had plenty time to provide information on powerful people and never did.

Maybe there was no information to provide.

Nope, jump to tin foil hat conspiracy theories.

Reactions: martiyoman
Who knows what really happened to this scum bucket.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT