ADVERTISEMENT

OT Jeffrey Epstein

True...but I personally seen how a person of interest gets put on suicide watch and the steps taken.

It has to be a Guard/Gaurds that knowingly allow this to happen for whatever reason (conspiracy or personal) or it was incompetence by not following proper protocol. Either way, those in charge of the suicide watch will probably get paid administrative leave or fired.
Like the guard cares? He either got paid or got to keep his family alive. A job is a small price to pay for either one

You and your common sense...

But seriously, I suspect this topic stays out of the muck only because everyone generally agrees Epstein was a POS. Everyone is cordial when they agree! Lol.

It is when someone takes offense to a Clinton or Trump joke that the wheels come off and have no place here. So thanks for the approach.
He was a crap bag and I'm glad he is dead... hopefully it was painfully long.

I only wished he had died after being brutally raped in the prison kitchen with various utensils/appliances for trying to fight off his attackers after years of abuse.

A view from his Guard's house today

giphy.gif

I only wished he had died after being brutally raped in the prison kitchen with various utensils/appliances for trying to fight off his attackers after years of abuse.

They kept him away from the general population, with the rest of the rich privileged prisoners. He never got what he deserved. Death is too good for trash like this.

Reactions: MclaHog

I wish he had named names. Other people get to escape scrutiny and justice with his death.

You and your common sense...

But seriously, I suspect this topic stays out of the muck only because everyone generally agrees Epstein was a POS. Everyone is cordial when they agree! Lol.

If everyone was real honest, they would accept that he had dirt and got girls for people of all political affiliations and beliefs.

It is when someone takes offense to a Clinton or Trump joke that the wheels come off and have no place here. So thanks for the approach.
If Trump had visited the orgy Island the media would be having multiple O's right now.

This and all the ones that visited his nasty little Island.
Lord I wish deliverance the movie would have played out because he was fixing to squeal like a pig.

Folks having fun throwing out suspicions...is not like they are swearing they know what happened.

Some need to relax

Glad that it won't be the Obama administration investigating (or not). Hope AG Barr and the IG go after this hard.
Personally, id rather Barr stay alive long enough to bust out the Obama administration so the douche can take his rightful place atop the nations worst presidents ever

Reactions: GiveEmtheTusk
Why was Barr so quick to open up an investigation despite the fact that FBI already opened one o_O

I'd rather believe that a conspiracy is at least a possibility then be a naive lemming that believes whatever they're told.

Why was Barr so quick to open up an investigation despite the fact that FBI already opened one o_O

Why don’t you tell us, Mr. Debunker? You have all the answers the rest of us lesser mortals are missing....

Just because something looks, sounds, acts and quacks like a duck doesn’t make it a.... Well ...hmmm ...maybe it does.

Why don’t you tell us, Mr. Debunker? You have all the answers the rest of us lesser mortals are missing....

Just because something looks, sounds, acts and quacks like a duck doesn’t make it a.... Well ...hmmm ...maybe it does.

What exactly did I debunk? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT